Nice guitar but too pricey IMO.
Might be alright at 400 but i'd look a bit less honestly for that model.
I'm no Tele expert, but there are a couple things that would make me put a value on it.
this is one of the Foto Flame series, with a gorgeous veneer on the front and back of the body.
All I really know about Foto Flame is that it's not real wood, but rather a thin piece of photographic film shrink wrapped to the wood of the guitar. With that in mind, it seems like these guitars should be really inexpensive.

Just from what I know about these guitars I don't see any reason to consider it more valuable than a MIM version. I know there's a bunch of fans of the MIJ Strats from the CBS buyout period, but I've had one -- and it wasn't that great. Even still, the guitar you're looking at ISN'T one from that era.

So basically you're looking at a MIJ Tele that has a Foto Flame body with possibly some upgraded pickups (I'm not sure what they actually came with). He's also alluding to an upgraded bridge but never really says he did that.

There's minimal damage to the body (but as the one ding on the horn goes through to the wood I'd be worried the Foto Flame could start peeling off). I wouldn't worry about the paint checking on a wood bodied guitar (heck, that can happen just taking your guitar out of the cold into the venue) but with the Foto Flame body I have no idea what that will do over time...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
I was pretty much going to say what richardpalmer said. I wouldn't get it personally.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by coolstoryangus
I dont think its a bad guitar its just overpriced

Yeah, I'd think $300 USD, maybe $350...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native