I'm selling a Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pick-up. I bought it used with the intentions of putting it in one of my guitars but I found out it was F-spaced and my guitar that has a trem on it already had good pick-ups. Its in great condition I never put it in a guitar but I'm not sure how long the previous owner had it in their guitar. It does comes with the mounting screws that you need. It looks like there is enough wire to work with but then again I'm not too sure check out the photo below. I'm just trying get some of my money that I spent on it. I'm asking $60 OBO. I would be willing to trade for a GREEN Dimarzio PAF pro or super distortion if you have one in that color. Serious buyers only please!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!, i realy dont feel like dealing with the whole hassle of using paypal and shipping it. I'm located in El Monte California USA thats pretty much the LA area
Attachments:
2 (2).jpg
2 (1).jpg
2 (3).jpg
2.jpg
Quote by jemhead93
I'm selling a Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pick-up. I bought it used with the intentions of putting it in one of my guitars but I found out it was F-spaced and my guitar that has a trem on it already had good pick-ups. Its in great condition I never put it in a guitar but I'm not sure how long the previous owner had it in their guitar. It does comes with the mounting screws that you need. It looks like there is enough wire to work with but then again I'm not too sure check out the photo below. I'm just trying get some of my money that I spent on it. I'm asking $60 OBO. I would be willing to trade for a GREEN Dimarzio PAF pro or super distortion if you have one in that color. Serious buyers only please!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!, i realy dont feel like dealing with the whole hassle of using paypal and shipping it. I'm located in El Monte California USA thats pretty much the LA area

I'm lowering the price to $50 OBO