Page 1 of 2
Hi. I just got home from a party that made me want to stab 9/10 people there with a soldering iron, so please, cheer me up.

So basically, post some good stuff that happened to you recently (or not recently, but that has some recent relevance)

ot: i finally started re-wiring my old guitar.

Go mother****as
i got ice cream yesterday
if you want the juicy deats just ask and i'll be willing to give you them
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Last edited by Metallicuh at Nov 19, 2011,
My dad's very drunk and is being an absolute twat so I can also benefit from this thread.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yesterday my dad let me skip school and drove me 4 and a half hours to go see the Animals as Leaders, Tesseract, and BTBAM show in Dallas. It was amazing.
you're a stone fox
This girl gave me her number yesterday, and she's the kind of person that I thought would only exist in my xEDGYx teenage mind. She's the female version of due 07. She: wears thrift store cardigans; has a crush on David Bowie; has a deep hatred for the Republican party; is willing to have atheist circle jerks with me, etc etc etc. :3

EDIT: Oh, and I went to my friends' show last night, which was pretty fun.
Last edited by due 07 at Nov 19, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
Wait, is she gonna be the jerker or the jerk-y?

Only time will tell. >_>
Quote by due 07
Only time will tell. >_>

Make sure you tell her you participate on online music forums full of douchebags and 13 year olds. Then tell her I said hi.
you're a stone fox
In response to my own thread: I listened to bowie today, and diamond dogs is truly an unrecognised but great mother****ing album. and due gl with your hipster gay-for-due type bitch.
I took a marvellous dump today.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
The girl I̶'̶m̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ I don't care about (whose name has escaped my memory) got back from holiday so we met up yesterday and got 'reacquainted' then went to the pub. Came home and got reacquianted some more
Needless to say today was spent recovering and playing Skyrim
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 19, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
Then tell her I said hi.

and then tell her I said hi as well
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Saint78
Make sure you tell her you participate on online music forums full of douchebags and 13 year olds. Then tell her I said hi.

Yeah...

Quote by vagelier
In response to my own thread: I listened to bowie today, and diamond dogs is truly an unrecognised but great mother****ing album. and due gl with your hipster gay-for-due type bitch.

Thanks Vagina Man. Please stop posting Eminem gifs in RARE BASED SWAG MAFIA.
Quote by Metallicuh

But make sure you tell her I said hi first. Then tell her I listen to indie bands so she thinks I'm cooler than Metallicuh.
you're a stone fox
Quote by due 07

I would, but I cant lie to myself. I am what I am. and what I am is the real slim shady, so sorry brah
Quote by whoomit
The girl I'm kinda seeing got back from holiday so we met up yesterday and got 'reacquainted' then went to the pub. Came home and got reacquianted some more
Needless to say today was spent recovering and playing Skyrim

CHEATER!!!!!!

Eh, I am pretty close to convincing the thrash band I'm in to bring in mathcore and sludge metal influences (I have support from one member), I had noodles for lunch , and I got a pair of Sennheiser HD518's as my old headphones kicked it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by hazzmatazz
Got a phone call from my Dad and spoke to him for the first time in two months. That was really good.

You lobe bowie so gimme some

diamond dogs is a great album no?
Quote by due 07

What's the RARE BASED SWAG MAFIA? I know it's something for Li'l B, I would like to join, I started liking Based God because of Ghenghis posting links in every thread.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Banjocal
CHEATER!!!!!!

SHE MEANT NOTHING TO ME!!!!!
I swear, it'll never happen again.

I've let you down again
Quote by due 07
This girl gave me her number yesterday, and she's the kind of person that I thought would only exist in my xEDGYx teenage mind. She's the female version of due 07. She: wears thrift store cardigans; has a crush on David Bowie; has a deep hatred for the Republican party; is willing to have atheist circle jerks with me, etc etc etc. :3

EDIT: Oh, and I went to my friends' show last night, which was pretty fun.

You're a disgusting human being
Quote by hazzmatazz
I'm gonna be honest dude, I'm not as schooled on Bowie as you might think. It was a referance to a friend who came into an Off-Topic thread and posted many things drunk, Lobe Bowie made me laugh.

But seeing as I feel bad for saying that, Imma go listen to this album now. I do have big respect for the guy.

I know, I read it in the muse thread. And I wont be hard on you. Truth be told, I have listened to every bowie albums at least once - but some only once. But enjoy listening to diamond dogs, I will probably tomorrow!
Quote by Metallicuh

Quote by Saint78
But make sure you tell her I said hi first. Then tell her I listen to indie bands so she thinks I'm cooler than Metallicuh.

Quote by vagelier
I would, but I cant lie to myself. I am what I am. and what I am is the real slim shady, so sorry brah

Fair enough. I'll avenge your death, Vag.

Quote by Saint78
What's the RARE BASED SWAG MAFIA? I know it's something for Li'l B, I would like to join, I started liking Based God because of Ghenghis posting links in every thread.

It's a themed mafia game (in the group in my sig) being hosted by devourke. The game's already underway, so it's unfortunately too late to join. But we killed Lil B!

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
You're a disgusting human being

I missed you, Stefan.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Ah, Steve's drunkern ramblings are more well known than I thought!

In other good news, I got 16 rashers of bacon for £2 today.

I would high five, but Im a vegetarian

feels bad man
Quote by whoomit
SHE MEANT NOTHING TO ME!!!!!
I swear, it'll never happen again.

I've let you down again
AGAIN?!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I saw BLS last wednesday and raged like mother. Twas insane.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Banjocal
AGAIN?!

Like when I bought those cheapo condoms and got preggers again.

Edit: Or was that my other boyfriend?...
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 19, 2011,
Quote by whoomit
Like when I bought those cheapo condoms and got preggers again.

Yup.

Wait, you're a girl?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by due 07

Fair enough. I'll avenge your death, Vag.

It's a themed mafia game (in the group in my sig) being hosted by devourke. The game's already underway, so it's unfortunately too late to join. But we killed Lil B!

I missed you, Stefan.

Darn, I guess I'll wait til next time.
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 2