so in lieu of moving and trying to save storage space and all that i am considering cutting down on my gear. i don't plan on being able to jam with anyone for quite some time while settling my family down after the move from Cali to Pa.

im considering trading in or selling all of the following
b52 at100 + b52 cab
crate bv120h
jet city picovalve
and a plethora of pedals

what im looking for is something like an eleven rack or a rack mount line 6 pod. eventually i will pick up a power amp and a 2x12 but for the time being id run it into a DAW. i'm considering switching to a rack system. what do u guys think?

its kinda hard to explain but as always any help im greatful.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Get a floor Pod HD500 if you want to save some cash, if not go for the 11r.

Once you hook it up to your PC the editing software is as easy to tweak as the Rack mounted ones.

Not only that but it will also save you from having to buy a floor controller when you do hook it up in a rig.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Actually, you could probably get an Axe-FX v1 after selling all that stuff.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
thanks tom. i have been leaning towards the 11r for some reason. it seems easy to use and the sounds i have heard from it are pretty nice.

if i went with the pod hd500 dont they work seamlessly with the new line six amps the DT series? could i also run it to a power amp with a cab and call it good? would it sound good? or sound like a really expensive spider?
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right