I wanted to finish this guitar up, but it seems that I'll be needing a 7 for a band. While not in perfect physical condition, this guitar is truly a joy to play.

This used to be blue, but was spray painted black with red "rips". The finish has a few imperfections and the clear coat is somewhat orange-peeled - I've been told that applying more clear and re-sanding & buffing will fix this. Some spots are worse than others. All of the horns are in great shape but the very longest (the one by your elbow while in playing position) which has a few small nicks that didn't go through the paint. The neck has a few dents on the maple and on the tip of the headstock - the previous owners were not too careful with it and seem to have covered up the largest chip with either black paint or marker. There is no truss-rod cover.

The pickups were taken from an Ibanez RG (INF 2 & 3) and the pots are from DiMarzio. Everything else is stock.

I'll be taking and uploading pictures in the next few days. The picture below is the only decent one that I have as of now. The color of the picture is off, with the red actually being less purple in real life.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx300/SteveMo1017/0603102228.jpg (Note: these pickups are currently not installed or included)

I'm mostly interested in Agile and Ibanez 7s at the moment. I may be able to throw money in for the right deal.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack

Also to note - all the hardware is now chrome. I just noticed that this had black knobs in the picture I provided above.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack