List your normal end of the night shenanigans where you normally go e.g. pizza shop and what you normally do e.g. get in a fight.
I buy pizza and call a taxi.

Unless I'm too tight to afford both.

I get pizza every time, without fail.

EDIT:^ I used to take my shirt off as soon as I left the pub during summer, but bogan cunts kept thinking it was because I thought I was tough and wanted to fight them. **** I hate bogans. Scummiest cunts on earth.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Nov 19, 2011,
I thought for a second this thread was about M Night Shamalamadingdong.

I am relieved.

Taking a piss is a great finish for the nights activities.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
inb4 fap
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Realms of bliss, realms of light
Some are born to sweet delight

Listening to The Doors is OK too I suppose.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Butt Rayge
EDIT:^ I used to take my shirt off as soon as I left the pub during summer, but bogan cunts kept thinking it was because I thought I was tough and wanted to fight them. **** I hate bogans. Scummiest cunts on earth.

Where I live is known as boganville so there's so many bogans no-one even cares. It's great
After an evening of some small energy expenditure, O my brothers, we get rid of the auto and stop off at the Korova milk bar and see Lucy for a nightcap.
Double cheeseburger dolloped in chilli sauce and shit loads of chips and slowly waddle home whilst watching the sunset.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by devourke
Walk around town shirtless and get food

what about picking up chicks?
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
what about picking up chicks?

He said end of the night. I'm thinking about 4 or 5
Quote by devourke
He said end of the night. I'm thinking about 4 or 5

Lolz. Didn't read thread properly.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
List your normal end of the night shenanigans where you normally go e.g. pizza shop and what you normally do e.g. get in a fight.

go to pizza shop, get in fight

FOOOOD FIIIIIIGHT

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Butt Rayge
I get pizza every time, without fail.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
There's an awesome pizza store across the street from me called Marvellous Pizza and I always crave it while walking home from a long night of drinking, so I usually bring some pizza and wings home with the girlfriend, watch some kind of movie, have awesome drunk sex, take a glorious piss, then go to bed.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by fail

Flawless.

Quote by Jackal58
I thought for a second this thread was about M Night Shamalamadingdong.

Me too, M Night Shenanigans

I just go walk around walmart and find something to buy and then I take it home and eat it. G'night.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by fail

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Butt Rayge
You never answer my calls.

I would if I knew there was pizza involved
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Next time stop at the video store or log into Netflix and wath A Clockwork Orange.

Few here would regret it.
Quote by jetwash69
Next time stop at the video store or log into Netflix and wath A Clockwork Orange.

Few here would regret it.

I think everybody's seen A Clockwork Orange by now... Besides, I know zero video shops that would be open at 5am.

Quote by Trowzaa
I think everybody's seen A Clockwork Orange by now... Besides, I know zero video shops that would be open at 5am.

Time to see it again. Write a paper on it at school. In a way that's like getting paid to watch it. Or just do it for grins. There are so many connections to that movie in life it's unreal.
Between the bars and my apartment there is an awesome food cart that only shows up on weekends after 11pm. It is delicious and disgusting at the same time. I normally get this sandwich called the fat texan. A fat texan is steak, mozzarella sticks, french fries, cheese, barbecue sauce, and bacon all on the same sand which. I always fell fat the next day though so i generally compensate for this drunken excess by lifting weights and running 3 miles the next day.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
I go to work.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by jetwash69
Time to see it again. Write a paper on it at school. In a way that's like getting paid to watch it. Or just do it for grins. There are so many connections to that movie in life it's unreal.

I'm confused. Do you work in advertising?

Quote by Trowzaa
I'm confused. Do you work in advertising?

In a way, we all do, but no, not anymore than anyone else, and certainly less than in the sense that you infer.

It's just a great movie is all, and provides a lot of insight on life if you process it at all the right levels. Check it out at a library or download it for all I care. Or don't ever watch it. No skin off my nose.

I've come across a lot of great bands and movies from UGers' posts and I'm just paying it forward is all. Take it or leave it.

Come to think of it, if I were in advertising, I'd aspire to make ads like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RLqLx1iYI&feature=BFa&list=PLE5E7F99D70D6C2A2&lf=plpp_video
Last edited by jetwash69 at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by fail
I would if I knew there was pizza involved

Well that's just not acceptable.
light up something, depending on how much i drank call up a girl potentially.
watch tv or troll the webz
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

Usually its a case of taking the night bus back to Hammersmith (with a McDonald's) then waiting until sunrise there for the sodding bus to get home....Alternatively if we get back at a reasonable hour it's music, dancing and a final drink before bed.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then