I'm sure this has been asked before. I am looking to upgrade pick ups in my ibanez s5ex1 and thinking of Dimarzio pick ups. Which ones are for a variety of music and will improve the stock inf1, infs1, inf2 pick ups? I'm not playing heavy metal or death metal etc. It will be some rock, classic rock, country, contemporary Christian, 80's, 90's etc. I have looked at their website and tried to match up the music type in order to find out which pick up to get and it only gives one choice when I like many different types of music they have listed to choose from. Thx in advance for your input.

Scott
Techno Junkie
Fender blacktop strat
Fender USA strat plus
Visual sound Angry Fuzz
Visual sound Jekyll aan hyde
Fender mustang 3amp
Faustone fuzz unit
I don't know enough about Dimarzio pickups to tell you what you're looking for, but I can tell you that you'd have better luck asking that in another forum, possibly the Electric Guitar forum.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Thx
Techno Junkie
Fender blacktop strat
Fender USA strat plus
Visual sound Angry Fuzz
Fender mustang 3amp
Faustone fuzz unit
Dimarzio pickups, sounds like you could just use a PAF, or PAF pro, since you are not needing high output. There are also Mo' Joe, and PAF Joe, all those might suit your needs. But if it is mostly 90s rock, and classic rock the PAF will be awesome for you.
Thx for the advice.
Techno Junkie
Fender blacktop strat
Fender USA strat plus
Visual sound Angry Fuzz
Fender mustang 3amp
Faustone fuzz unit