I have an ibanez hollowbody, which uses an ibanez bigsby style vibrato. Unfortunately the spring has been misplace, my question is would I be able to use a spring for an actual bigsby? may seem like a silly question, would prefer not to learn the hardway(if in fact there is a hard way). Thank you.