Hey guys, i just fancy one to build but i cant find anthing in the uk, is there anywhere in the uk, all i can find is strat, tele or lp style guitars, a complete kit would be useful but i dont mind buying seperately, failing that i might just go and buy an epiphone dot studio, thanks for any help.
BYOGuitar have semi hollow bodies I believe. They are US-based but I bought a strat kit from them and it was completely fine. Customs/shipping does sting a little but the cheap price of the kit evens it out a little. They come with instructions if you need them.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by wigzwamz
BYOGuitar have semi hollow bodies I believe. They are US-based but I bought a strat kit from them and it was completely fine. Customs/shipping does sting a little but the cheap price of the kit evens it out a little. They come with instructions if you need them.

This
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
thanks for the quick reply guys but i really wanted a uk site, with shipping and taxes the price would be prohibitive and i could probably get a nice epiphone for that but it is good of you to suggest BYO Guitar, so thanks once again.
You're probably better off trailing eBay and GumTree for a project piece or such. That's how I got my hands on my hollowbody. Found a 50 year old Framus for a tenner.