does anyone know where i can get something like Phil's flipstick. i cant really make one because i dont have any tools or resources
thanks in advance
will.
That looks like the whammy bar just upside down?
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Joeval
That looks like the whammy bar just upside down?

it is basically like that, but i think he made his out of something else because that is quite a long bit of metal
Quote by reversegenesis
Is it like a floyd that you play with you knee?

the reason he originally made it was because the bar got i his way when it was tight and he couldnt get hold of it when it was loose so thats what he come up with and i guess using it with your knee is an extra
take your whamy bar to a machinest shop or welder, have them cut the old bar and weld a new bar like that one. might cost you $50 max.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
He just made his out of some junk lying around I think. There is a video of him saying how its made. Maybe if you can find that you could figure out how to make one without a whole load of tools. Sorry I don't know which video it is though. Its probably one of the ones with him talking about his gear at a clinic though. Oh and also, floyd whammy bars can't be put in upside down, not OFR's anyway. I tried yesterday for this very same reson haha.
All you need is a piece of rigid metal of approximately the correct size, something to grind it with to get it to the absolute correct diameter on the thread end, and a tap and die set to actually thread the piece so it will screw into place.
What the f**k..........
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
Quote by ibanez2011
What the f**k..........

yeah..... your mind=blown.....
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.