Well done with the solo
Only criticism I would have would be your vibrato, it seemed a little stiff and uneven in places.
That just comes with time though so good job man!
I liked and subbed
Quote by rubislaw
Well done with the solo
Only criticism I would have would be your vibrato, it seemed a little stiff and uneven in places.
That just comes with time though so good job man!
I liked and subbed

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I've been working on my vibrato a lot recently, it's such a basic thing but it's one of the hardest to get right.
I like it but theres definitely something missing from it. I can't tell what it is, but when Marty Friedman plays it, it sounds ****ING AWESOME. I think its probably the same problem everyone has when trying to play Friedman solos which is "You're not Marty Friedman"

Seriously, its physically impossible to play his solos!!
Quote by kroberts61390
I like it but theres definitely something missing from it. I can't tell what it is, but when Marty Friedman plays it, it sounds ****ING AWESOME. I think its probably the same problem everyone has when trying to play Friedman solos which is "You're not Marty Friedman"

Seriously, its physically impossible to play his solos!!

I know man, I'm a huge fan of Marty's work, and I know that even the simplest solos (like this one) are insanely hard to replicate because of his bending and vibrato. I tried my best lol.