how come there is no html code allowed? like, if i wanted to say <a href="http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/IronMaiden76/">Visit My Profile! </a> why wouldn't that work?

EDIT: i've seen people post hyperlinks...
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Last edited by IronMaiden76 at Nov 20, 2011,
I don't know
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
it's kinda silly, no? i mean, it appears to be an option in the posting rules...
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

It's easier to go clickme! than deal with all the html stuff.

Plus it stops people embedding useless things which makes pages take longer to load etc.

stratkat
oh. ok
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699

security, the forum code restricts what people can embed so they dont **** things up
now extra flamey
I do remember there was a time when everyone was posting in gradient text. If not having HTML means we don't have to deal with that, then i'm grateful.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
I do remember there was a time when everyone was posting in gradient text. If not having HTML means we don't have to deal with that, then i'm grateful.

You mean like this bro?
rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers rainbows are for losers
Quote by daytripper75
You mean like this bro?

What site did you use?

I used to know a good one, that I used in my sigs, etc. But I can't find it anymore.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20