Page 1 of 2
hi. dis site...... i like?

who do butt secks? is nice? i want try butt secks?

I love this thread.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
You'll have to go after me little buddy;

Devourke was getting ready to enter his chambers, when suddenly in the bed was Jackal. "What are you doing here Jackal?", he exclaimed with a look of astonishment on his face. "I'm here to kill you, devourke," said Jackal, "unless you do something for me." Devourke looked flustered, and quickly asked, "What is it, please, I'll do anything." Jackal stood up slowly from the bed and stared at Devourke for a moment.
"I think you know what I want you to do," he said eyeing up devourke's body. Jackal slowly began to unbutton his shirt still maintaining eye contact with devourke, who was too frightened to move an inch. "I've been watching you for a long time, you know," Jackal said as he shrugged off his shirt, "you've been causing quite a stir." Jackal slowly made his way over to Devourke, who whimpered a little before Jackal placed his finger on Devourkes lips. "Shhhhhhh, you'll wake the rest of the village."
Devourke's eyes darted around the room looking for an exit, a door, an open window, anything at all, but he was cornered and Jackal knew it. Jackal could tell what he was thinking as a cruel smile spread across his face, "You're not going anywhere tonight, boy." Jackal's finger slowly brushed down devourkes face, along his neck, down his chest, stopping at his belt. "You won't be needing this tonight, I'm afraid," as he undid it by touch, still staring into devourke's eyes.
Devourke knew what was coming, and a single tear ran down his face. Jackal ripped the belt loose, and then began to work on the zip. He unzipped it slowly, savouring every single moment. Devourke's pants hit the ground, exposing his bare legs for the cool night air. Jackal's eyes came away from Devourke's for the first time as he gazed upon Devourke's briefs and what was contained inside them.
As Jackal lowered his head, Devourke saw a head peeking through a window. It was Mulefish, who had been observing for who knows how long. Devourke quickly motioned towards the door behind him with his head, and Mulefish nodded once in understanding. Jackal returned his gaze back to Devourke and started grinning once again. Devourke shuddered.
Jackal pulled Devourke to the centre of the room staring into his eyes the whole time. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," he said, spinning Devourke around so Jackal was holding him from behind. He suddenly felt a lot colder and he realised that Jackal had pulled down his briefs without being noticed.
Devourke saw a shadow move on the other side of the door to the room, and realised it must be Mulefish.
"Open the Door!" Devourke shouted.
"Get on the floor!" grunted Jackal.
"Everybody walk the dinosaur!" yelled Mulefish jumping into the room.

Quote by kelly23
hi. dis site...... i like?

who do butt secks? is nice? i want try butt secks?

Probably retarded...
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by devourke

Devourke was getting ready to enter his chambers, when suddenly in the bed was Jackal. "What are you doing here Jackal?", he exclaimed with a look of astonishment on his face. "I'm here to kill you, devourke," said Jackal, "unless you do something for me." Devourke looked flustered, and quickly asked, "What is it, please, I'll do anything." Jackal stood up slowly from the bed and stared at Devourke for a moment.
"I think you know what I want you to do," he said eyeing up devourke's body. Jackal slowly began to unbutton his shirt still maintaining eye contact with devourke, who was too frightened to move an inch. "I've been watching you for a long time, you know," Jackal said as he shrugged off his shirt, "you've been causing quite a stir." Jackal slowly made his way over to Devourke, who whimpered a little before Jackal placed his finger on Devourkes lips. "Shhhhhhh, you'll wake the rest of the village."
Devourke's eyes darted around the room looking for an exit, a door, an open window, anything at all, but he was cornered and Jackal knew it. Jackal could tell what he was thinking as a cruel smile spread across his face, "You're not going anywhere tonight, boy." Jackal's finger slowly brushed down devourkes face, along his neck, down his chest, stopping at his belt. "You won't be needing this tonight, I'm afraid," as he undid it by touch, still staring into devourke's eyes.
Devourke knew what was coming, and a single tear ran down his face. Jackal ripped the belt loose, and then began to work on the zip. He unzipped it slowly, savouring every single moment. Devourke's pants hit the ground, exposing his bare legs for the cool night air. Jackal's eyes came away from Devourke's for the first time as he gazed upon Devourke's briefs and what was contained inside them.
As Jackal lowered his head, Devourke saw a head peeking through a window. It was Mulefish, who had been observing for who knows how long. Devourke quickly motioned towards the door behind him with his head, and Mulefish nodded once in understanding. Jackal returned his gaze back to Devourke and started grinning once again. Devourke shuddered.
Jackal pulled Devourke to the centre of the room staring into his eyes the whole time. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," he said, spinning Devourke around so Jackal was holding him from behind. He suddenly felt a lot colder and he realised that Jackal had pulled down his briefs without being noticed.
Devourke saw a shadow move on the other side of the door to the room, and realised it must be Mulefish.

lol, TS is funny /sarcasm
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Potential buttsex adbot?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by devourke
mind****

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 20, 2011,
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
lushacrous' prediction:

This guy's a multi.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by devourke

reported
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by devourke

That is one of greatest posts I've ever seen.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 20, 2011,
Page 1 of 2