Poll: Do you agree with the image?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you agree with the image?
Yes
117 51%
No
62 27%
80085!!
49 21%
Voters: 228.
Page 1 of 2
Depends on how big or how small.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
how big are we talking about? Some big are good, but others are just gross.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by devourke
Shape shape shape

this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
For me, it depends on the owner of the boobs. If I don't know her, then she gets the benefit of the doubt and , whatever size they are. If I do, it depends on what my relationship with her is(and the chances of getting to handle/motorboat).
Quote by devourke
Shape shape shape

this guy knows
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by devourke
Shape shape shape

Yes.

Generally, I do like smaller though.
Tell me who's that writin'...
For some reason I'm getting the feeling that the general consensus on preferred boobs is dependent on shape of said boobs.

Quote by devourke
Shape shape shape

Yep.

All day.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Shape and how they feel is more important than size. Whether or not whatever they're attached to is a female is also important.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Shape and how they feel is more important than size. Whether or not whatever they're attached to is a female is also important.

Ever hear the saying about the guy who could "fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb"?
I think if I fell into a barrel of tits, I'd come out with PTSD, since the barrels contents would be something like 30% clammy, cold boob-flesh, 10% semi-congealed blood, and 60% bowel-loosening terror.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen

In primary school, there was this really fat teacher and some joked about cutting her boobs off and playing basketball with them.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Some girls are bigger than others. Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Some girls are bigger than others. Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers.

Some girls brothers are bigger than other girls mothers

Disagree. I don't like small tits. They have to be C or above. But some big tits do look nasty, and they have to be natural.
Quote by bradulator
NO. WRONG.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Ever hear the saying about the guy who could "fall into a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb"?
I think if I fell into a barrel of tits, I'd come out with PTSD, since the barrels contents would be something like 30% clammy, cold boob-flesh, 10% semi-congealed blood, and 60% bowel-loosening terror.

No, I've never heard that saying. But that's disgusting.

Quote by Woffelz
In primary school, there was this really fat teacher and some joked about cutting her boobs off and playing basketball with them.

That would be just beautiful.
i only get excited about boobs if I know the girl personally. Or if it's a celebrity crush
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
shape is important...having said that perky 38 Ds are much more fun than perky 38 Bs.i miss my ex sometimes :/
Quote by bradulator

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Like someone else said it's all about shape. Small boobs tend to be less likely for sagging badly because theres less of them.

It literally just comes down to the girl/shape.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen

I thought you said its important for the boobs to be actually attached or not....kinda gross.
Anything more than a handful is almost unnecessary really. Larger breasts sag, lead to back problems and you get into the pancake nipples. Small and perky, nothing better IMO.
*waits for JimmyBanks to come in and spout shit about nipples*

Also, are we talking like, 'Big' or 'Lolo Ferrari big'?
Page 1 of 2