I send y Omen 6 to Shecter due to a few(lot of) issues, and i still dont know if i'll have a refund or a new Omen 6. Altough, if i have the refund, i want to explore other types of guitars. So what would be nice all 'round axe to try out for under 320.00$CAD?
Only contrait: it must not be a strat, or strat shaped. And please, nothing with actives pups.
(P.S.:It will be a guiter i'll own probably only until my build is complete.)
Last edited by n1ckn1ce at Nov 20, 2011,
Quote by n1ckn1ce

Only contrait: it must not be a strat, or strat shaped.

whats wrong with strats?
and whats a contrait?
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Well, what shapes/brands/neck profile preferences do you have? Without at least that, this thread is just going to be blind shots in the dark, due to just how may guitars exist.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
From all te neck profile i had in hand, the shcecter was my favorite. I really have no preference, when it comes to brand and all, just not ibanez and anything super uber brootz metal. (ESP, B.C.Rich,etc)... Just shoot ideas, and i'll try them out next time im at th store

For the music style, i play mostly rock and metal, but i like to jam some claen randoms chords and bluesy bends some time. so an all round axe, i guess.

Also, i dont know why, but i cant stand bolted necks on any guitar, except teles. it just feel ''wrong'' in my hand.
Les Paul of some kind? I think we're in Epiphone territory here. I have an SG which is a great all round guitar. Suits your requirements.
Dude, where's my band?
The Epi neck is a bit too thin for me
Maybe a Tele of some kind. What are some good teles for 300$ or so?
I believe you can acquire a used Fender Blacktop Tele for around $300. Those have the same pickups as my jaguar and they can handle everything from Velvet underground to Kyuss. The pickups can handle bluesy stuff pretty well too. I would go with that.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"