Distressed 16-year old here looking for some serious advice.

After having trouble to settle in Canada with my mom, my step-dad just recently went back to his home-country (permanently or not, I don't know).

He just called me to tell me that my mom called today him crying, saying that she was nauseous/dizzy and "hadn't eaten in about 2 weeks".

I can easily say that my mom suffers from some kind of stress-induced depression and anxiety and acts out terribly from time to time.

She has also been known to skip meals every now and then.

Now, there's no way my mom hasn't eaten a single thing in the past couple of weeks. I know for a fact that she ate only one slice of pizza on Friday night and I wouldn't find it hard to believe that that reflects her eating habits for the past while.

She now knows that I am aware that she hasn't been eating and I'm doing my best to get her to have dinner with me tonight.

I'm not entirely sure as to what to do with this situation. I know my mom well and I know that forcing her to eat could make things worse.

Help?
Username is from years ago, just saying
um... ask her to eat something.

Seriously though. Get professional help.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 20, 2011,
Get her on some antidepresent/anti anxiety drugs, admit her to a hospital so they can give her fluid via IV orrr she'll die. Now is not the time to try and be her friend, you have to be her child and save her life. So get to work and do what you gotta do.
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.
inb4 totally inappropriate suggestions
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
What's the worst that would happen if you tried to get her to eat?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
She needs professional's help. Get her to doctor before its too bad
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
Talk to her and try and figure out why it is she isn't eating. Might need counseling.

Then make her listen to The Carpenters and tell her that you don't want her to end up like Karen Carpenter.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You should seek professional advice. It doesn't seem as simple for something us Pit Monkies can solve.

Hope it gets solved though. Show your mom how much you care.
This sounds like a mental thing. The Pit is a clearly and severely unqualified resource for aid in this matter.

Find real help.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by ChaozXxX
Distressed 16-year old here looking for some serious advice.

After having trouble to settle in Canada with my mom, my step-dad just recently went back to his home-country (permanently or not, I don't know).

He just called me to tell me that my mom called today him crying, saying that she was nauseous/dizzy and "hadn't eaten in about 2 weeks".

I can easily say that my mom suffers from some kind of stress-induced depression and anxiety and acts out terribly from time to time.

She has also been known to skip meals every now and then.

Now, there's no way my mom hasn't eaten a single thing in the past couple of weeks. I know for a fact that she ate only one slice of pizza on Friday night and I wouldn't find it hard to believe that that reflects her eating habits for the past while.

She now knows that I am aware that she hasn't been eating and I'm doing my best to get her to have dinner with me tonight.

I'm not entirely sure as to what to do with this situation. I know my mom well and I know that forcing her to eat could make things worse.

Help?

In the Pit?

Honestly, I'm surprised of the answers here so far.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
In the Pit?

Honestly, I'm surprised of the answers here so far.

The Pit looks after it's bros.
Quote by devourke
The Pit looks after it's bros.

Sure do, I'm not in the Pit much, so I don't get looked after like that.

Can I be a bro now?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by devourke
The Pit looks after its bros.
Fixed that for you, bro.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Sure do, I'm not in the Pit much, so I don't get looked after like that.

Can I be a bro now?

Of course you're a bro, bro

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Fixed that for you, bro.

Thanks bro
get her to smoke some weed with you. she'll be like "**** stress disorder shiz, i gots the munchies" and errthang be fine
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by behind_you
Dev seemed rather pleased with what I did, bro.

OT: Get professional help. If you can't bring your mother to it, bring the professional help to her.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Fixed that for you, bro.

Dude, it's the possessive, he was right first time. Just thought I'd point it out...
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Dev seemed rather pleased with what I did, bro.

The internet hides many things
ggg1 ggg3