Page 1 of 2
Well this is quite cheap therefore cheapest meal whereas a pizza is not a vegetable.
Although I've never even heard of a toast sandwich, sounds interesting, might have one.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

students everywhere are trying this right now
Coventry City Chicago Bears
Quote by DarkTom666
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15752918

I'm now torn between what's the most pathetic: this, or the pizza-vegetable thing?

Pizza Vegetable by far.

This just says it's a cheap meal, sure, but the pizza thing is telling kids and ignorant parents that the tomato sauce on the pizza is a serving of vegetables.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Toast..? Sandwich? Toast sandwich?

Fuck that shit.

Try a sandwich on toast. Now there's a snack
It's actually surprisingly tasty. Especially with sardines. Om nom nom.
Quote by TheBurningFish
"OH GOD OH GOD MUM MUM I PISSED MILK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD "

Something like that. All the while, his pants are still about his ankles and his semi erect sausage drips on the carpet as he runs around like a headless chicken...
Quote by Valrys
It's actually surprisingly tasty. Especially with sardines. Om nom nom.

Well that's not a toast sandwich then. That's a toast and sardine sandwich.
I thought this was gonna be about a sausage/bacon sarnie in toast. That's the greatest thing ever.

Quote by Trowzaa
Well that's not a toast sandwich then. That's a toast and sardine sandwich.
I thought this was gonna be about a sausage/bacon sarnie in toast. That's the greatest thing ever.

It's still a sandwich with toast in. So toast sandwich.

Doesn't matter anyway, it's bloody tasty no matter what you call it
Quote by TheBurningFish

Something like that. All the while, his pants are still about his ankles and his semi erect sausage drips on the carpet as he runs around like a headless chicken...
Man, these guys are clever - trying to disguise 3 slices of bread as a meal - GET SERIOUS!!!!
Quote by gman128
Man, these guys are clever - trying to disguise 3 slices of bread as a meal - GET SERIOUS!!!!

A delicious meal
Quote by gman128

I have 2 slices of toast for breakfast. Which is 2 slices of bread. Breakfast is a meal.

Quote by DarkTom666
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15752918

I'm now torn between what's the most pathetic: this, or the pizza-vegetable thing?

I just saw the pizza vegetable thing. My god that shits ridiculous.

Saw the toast thing ages ago. It's completely retarded & it sounds crap.
Quote by Shabalaba

Saw the toast thing ages ago. It's completely retarded & it sounds crap.

I thought that until I tried it. Seriously.
Quote by TheBurningFish

7.5 pence
I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Pizza Vegetable by far.

This just says it's a cheap meal, sure, but the pizza thing is telling kids and ignorant parents that the tomato sauce on the pizza is a serving of vegetables.

But if you're not a fucktard and don't get the Ultimate Manly Meat-Lover's Feast of Machismo, you'll most likely get veggies on a pizza.

Although I always order veggie pizza (or Margherita occasionally), since I'm vegetarian, so I most likely get more vegetables on pizza than most people do.
Quote by gman128

Well done, you've essentially just raged at 3 slices of bread. Aren't you a fucking genius?
When I'm way broke and can't afford much food, I buy PEanut utter and bread.

Pb Sandwich , students's best friend,..that or noodles
I actually don't see what's so bad about this. It's a cheap meal for people who can't afford more. How is that pathetic?

.....Nope, sticking to pot noodle.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I just made this.

Its insane. The future has arrived.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Toast sandwich is going to be my breakfast tomorrow morning. I can just imagine the bready goodness, genius.

Waits for obesity epidemic to spread.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
This isn't very nutritious. I hope people don't start using there financial situation to justify eating nothing but empty calories. Nutritious food is a basic need, not disposable income. But I'm being patronizing and they probably always will and probably always have.
Quote by sam b
Toast..? Sandwich? Toast sandwich?

Fuck that shit.

Try a sandwich on toast. Now there's a snack

mind****.jpeg
I can't wait to test this out
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
cheapest meal... aren't ramen noodles like 6 for $1?
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
The society is so confident in the repast, it will offer £200 to anyone who can create a cheaper alternative.

How about just just a bread & butter sandwich? Or even three pieces of bread...two buttered, and the dry one in the middle; that way you save on electricity that you would use toasting it.

Can I have my £200 please?

"Even adding some vegetables, such as cucumbers or carrots - would give you some more nutrients."

Cucumber is a fruit, you stupid bitch.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by Thrill-house
Am I missing something or is it just 3 slices of bread?..

Nope. you got it... 3 slices of bread. BUT, one is like toasted. let the good times roll!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
Nope. you got it... 3 slices of bread. BUT, one is like toasted. let the good times roll!

That's retarded
Quote by zenbone

Toasted toast surrounded with more toast.

Crap
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Toasted toast surrounded with more toast.

Crap

if there was only a way to give it more flavor. OH, lets add lunch meat and cheese, put in a little lettuce and maybe some condiments. We JUST MIGHT be onto something. Toast sandwiches sound awesome but i bet an actual sandwich just might taste better.
Quote by BlackVoid
Attachments:
jared_fogle.jpg
Quote by BlackVoid
Quote by T.s.e
You shouldn't

I should. This is the dumbest sandwich ever thought of. I wouldn't even call it a sandwich.

I know it's supposed to be cheap, but really?
pinga
Page 1 of 2