No.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
And the Gaming Thread would most likely.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

or you could just buy a 360/ps3 and skyrim for less than the price of the laptop itself.
You should buy a desktop if you want to play games.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Unless you REALLY need something portable I would just buy a desktop. You'll get a much better computer for that price and It's a hell of a lot easier to fix/upgrade.
Quote by rickyj
or you could just buy a 360/ps3 and skyrim for less than the price of the laptop itself.

Why would you want to play a TES game on a console? No mods, terrible load times, and it looks like crap.
Quote by Wolforn
Why would you want to play a TES game on a console? No mods, terrible load times, and it looks like crap.

He's not PC master race
It might run at low settings. It does have a dedicated graphics card, which is nice, but the processor is cutting it close.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Wolforn

Looks the same on console as it does on PC.

With the proper training, mods can run on a console.

Load times are handled by installing to the harddrive and are nothing worth snorting about.
Quote by Rogue Hermit
It might run at low settings. It does have a dedicated graphics card, which is nice, but the processor is cutting it close.

Just to put things in perspective - I've been able to play Skyrim on an Ati Radeon 3100 Integrated chip with a Phenom x4. Averages about 30fps, which is pretty good considering the card is half what it should be.

KingEdit: Watch some comparison videos, the PC version clearly looks better.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Just to put things in perspective - I've been able to play Skyrim on an Ati Radeon 3100 Integrated chip with a Phenom x4. Averages about 30fps, which is pretty good considering the card is half what it should be.

Maybe I'm wrong then But again, you do have a quad core processor with the x4.

I just know a friend of mine can run it, but the motion outside can be laggy. But it does work, and she plays it a ton.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I have that Laptop, but in Grey, i'm fairly sure you'd barely run it judging from the performance of this.
Quote by King Twili

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp-GK-Lg0Cg&feature=related

You win.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I seriously doubt this

I may be just saying that to make a 3 part list...
^From that (and memory) it almost seems that it runs on high for consoles.
Yeah, I think it runs on high for consoles.
I despise the way horses look though. They look so fat.

Quote by Trowzaa
Yeah, I think it runs on high for consoles.
I despise the way horses look though. They look so fat.

Horse are pretty hefty, bro.
Most horses I've seen being ridden are more lean, these just look extremely fat.