Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This guitar is in excellent condition, the only marks that i can notice are a small ding at the back of the neck at about the 3rd fret, has gone through paint and is about 3mm big, the other is near the bridge pickup, a small section of the paint has gone somehow, but the clear coat is still there, the guitar had this when i bought it, it is very small and unnoticeable when playing as its where your wrist sits. Im selling purely for the fact that i have a schecter c7 atx and i prefer the colour and the blackouts.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): NO HARDCASE
Location (City,State or City,Country): Norwich, UK
Contact Info (No Phone #s)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £425 ono, im interested in any 8 strings people have (no agiles), the only 7s im interested in are jacksons, customs such as siggerys, mayones etc (im willing to put cash in) or prestige ibanez 7s with bareknuckles,
Pictures:

THE HARDCASE IN THE PHOTO'S IS NOT INCLUDED, the guitar will be packaged extremely well, ive shipped and recieved roughly 10 guitars so i know how to package a guitar safely
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
just notoced that there is a type,

HAS NOT GONE THROUGH PAINT,

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61/chazbcwarlock/IMG_0093.jpg

as you can see its very very small, it was very difficult to take a photo of as you can only see it in certain lighting,

this is a sick guitar for a good price, you know you want it!!
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by metalaxxe11
Interested in a 6 string? Jackson DXMG in great condition and £100?

going to have to pass on that, guitar is to lower end and is a 6er
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
im not looking for a direct trade, im willing to add cash for higher end stuff, ive owned an agile and played several, they aren't at the same level as the hellraiser, so it would be pointless to trade for an agile when im looking to go higher (with the addition of cash on my end)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
but if the right agile came along, especially an 8er with good pickups then id be interested
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Fair enough! Canna argue with that. Personally think most of the Agile's I've played trump the Schecters I've played, but thats just me!

Good luck mate, hope you get a goodun
Bump

***Link removed by emad***
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner