So, I have a friend (more of a classmate...) who is a "DJ"... and by "DJ" I mean he takes two songs that a) have already been mashed up on the radio or b) are different keys and sound like shit together. Every day, he posts his fan page link on his Facebook wall pretending like he isn't the "DJ" but just a huge fan. He went as far to post a status telling us to google him. I wanted to see if he set up a wikipedia page or something stupid... far worse... he went on to MTV's website and posted this long blog pretending he didn't know who the "DJ" was but that he is "dope" and "fly" and should be famous within the next year or so.

So, Pit... have any of you shamelessly promoted your music in such a way? I think it's ok to post a link to your profile or something but not a status everyday and tagging us from the fanpage...
You lost me at DJ.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Some guy on Youtube did a pretty awesome cover of Self vs Self by Pendulum a while ago.

I even put the link in my sig because it's just that good!
Quote by super_strat
Some guy on Youtube did a pretty awesome cover of Self vs Self by Pendulum a while ago.

I even put the link in my sig because it's just that good!

you're a stone fox
everytime i have a show i promote the hell out of it on facebook. but i acknowledge that i'm in the band rather than pretending to be a crazed fan
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
write a reply explaining 2 every1 else what is going on then watch his ego fall apart
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by Lulzcifer
write a reply explaining 2 every1 else what is going on then watch his ego fall apart

Your username. It's so good.
Quote by chaoticfables
Your username. It's so good.

It fits his avatar well too.
you're a stone fox
keep tryin
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.