I am planning on purchasing an expensive axe dedicated to the memory of the guy that got me started playing, Dimebag. In your opinion what is
A: the rarest
B: the best playing
dimebag tribute guitar?

Wahsburn usa 3st? usa Dean from hell? usa Washburn Southern cross? Tell me what you think.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.
get a better guitar 4 the same price
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail
me2 and everyone picks on me

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
if you're going to get a Dime guitar, do not get the Dime amplifier, or the MXR Dimebag pedal, because they both sound like shit.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by Lulzcifer
get a better guitar 4 the same price

fo real. dimebag's guitars suck. or at least the reproduction models are
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I actually played and liked the Dean From Hell one. The others are occasionally cool-looking, but they don't have a Bill Lawrence stock. And then there's the problem that the others say DIME in bold letters on the headstock, which is annoying, since I don't particularly like Pantera that much.
Dimebag's guitars cringe me out. As does the majority of the metal culture.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dean need to stop clinging to him and whore-ing out products again and again and again.

Because Dimebag sucks
Quote by Trowzaa

Lol.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by BlackLuster
Dean need to stop clinging to him and whore-ing out products again and again and again.

Because Dimebag sucks

he was a better guitarist than slash
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

i have been bullied before and i know what its like. its ****ing horrible and thats why i feel so strongly about fags like me.
Quote by BlackLuster

Because Dimebag sucks

Not a huge Dimebag fan, but Disrespecting the Dead? Come on, dude...
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Quote by Lulzcifer
he was a better guitarist than slash

Wash your mouth out heathen!!

Quote by gquady09

Was that an album or something?
I want one to actually play.
Also I do respect all opinions here, as I know there will be some bashing, I honestly want a great playing Dime tribute guitar. (Doesn't have to actually say "dime")
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Maybe there are gnomes in your air conditioning vents using out-of-phase parabolic speakers to deaden vibrations from a distance.
Last edited by cooper1965 at Nov 20, 2011,
Quote by Primus2112

you get the fuck out, slash is mediocre at best

at best

YEA!!
Quote by devourke
im a raging faggot

Quote by fail

Quote by itamar100

Quote by sashki
Buy a used Dean ML from the 80's. Don't buy one of the tribute guitars.

Are they available with a floyd?
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Quote by Trowzaa

That.

Also, RIP Dime.
Quote by gquady09

So because he's dead everyone has to say he's a good guitarist?

I personally think all the hype is unfounded, also the only reason he's as big as he is, is in fact, because he's dead. No disrespect intended, Dean guitars are just so retarded that they'll do anything to sell as much as they can.
That's the reason they make so many Dimebag guitars, which is ridiculous if you ask me.

If you want to buy a rare Dime guitar, go for one of the "Only 4 made" kind of ones. But they'd cost a lot...

Either way, don't go asking the internet, go to shops, try them out, but don't restrict it to those guitars. Try all the guitars in your budget, literally all of them.

In terms of the Dimebag guitars, this is purely from things I've heard, only every tried a couple of the Dean Dimes myself (didn't like them personally), it seems the best ones are the old Washburn Dime guitars.
Yeah, I wish I could try them. The usa St3 Washburn, USA dean from Hell, and USA Southern Cross would be impossible to try out. I would have to find a seller and hope they were even in the same part of the country,. I know all of the new Dean stuff sucks, thats why I need some help from people who know.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Quote by jetfuel495
I agree wholeheartedly.

I wish Dave Mustaine didn't go with Dean.

This was around the same point that I realized he was turning back into the massive dick he used to be, so I stopped caring.