Hey! I just joined here, but i've been lurking for a long time on UG.

My first question to everyone is have you ever kept eating a certain food over and over again until it made you gain weight? I know I have gained a few pounds when I discovered a particular donut at the local restaurant. I was hooked! I dunno why I couldn't stop myself

Have any of you gone/going through the same experience? Just wondering since my first doughnut was quite the experience.
Is doughnet a slang for a penis?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by mrs_ibanez
Hey! I just joined here, but i've been lurking for a long time on UG.

Yes, we can tell by the fact that you got the idea for your user name from Mistress_Ibanez.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Whoa, why'd they get banned. I know they are probably a troll/multi but has it been proven somewhere?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
Whoa, why'd they get banned. I know they are probably a troll/multi but has it been proven somewhere?

Yes, by the phrase "it was quite the experience".
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Yes, by the phrase "it was quite the experience".

I believe I have just witnessed the death of fair justice.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
I believe I have just witnessed the death of fair justice.

All of the threads have been deleted but they keep making threads to do with anal and putting "Anal is quite the experience", they made about 7.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect