Page 1 of 5
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Its so true people whine and cry on FB, oh I'm so fat and ugly blah blah blah. Then post the next day is a picture of a mc'donalds check out screen for $50 and a caption saying "my friend and I just spent $50 worth of burgers at mcy'ds! Mission Accomplished!"
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by genghisgandhi
To be fair, it is sad that the McRib is on a limited run.
It's not hard to get make your own McRib. My homemade McRib recipe to follow...

Ingredients:

1 sponge
1 jar of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 sub roll
1 onion (diced)
Pickle slices

Step one: open sub roll
Step two: place sponge on sub roll
Step three: pour entire jar of barbecue sauce onto the sponge
Step four: top with diced onions and pickle slices
Step five: try to choke it down
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
It's not hard to get make your own McRib. My homemade McRib recipe to follow...

Ingredients:

1 sponge
1 jar of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 sub roll
1 onion (diced)
Pickle slices

Step one: open sub roll
Step two: place sponge on sub roll
Step three: pour entire jar of barbecue sauce onto the sponge
Step four: top with diced onions and pickle slices
Step five: try to choke it down

But sponges are much harder to eat than whatever a McRib is made out of. I'd go so far as to say I might choke if I try to eat a sponge.
Quote by genghisgandhi
But sponges are much harder to eat than whatever a McRib is made out of. I'd go so far as to say I might choke if I try to eat a sponge.
Spoiler alert:

It's made out of sponge.

End of spoilers
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Spoiler alert:

It's made out of sponge.

End of spoilers

A very tender, delicious sponge. I just tried to eat a sponge in my sink and it tasted like soap. No bueno.
Quote by due 07
TS you're so right.

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by element4433
Spoiler alert:

It's made out of sponge.

End of spoilers

No it's made out of a pork patty [citation needed] from a pig that's mercilessly brutalized and tortured prior to slaughter, so it's especially tender!
Quote by genghisgandhi
A very tender, delicious sponge. I just tried to eat a sponge in my sink and it tasted like soap. No bueno.
What I'm saying is that the McRib is the worst thing I've ever eaten.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by due 07
No it's made out of a pork patty [citation needed] from a pig that's mercilessly brutalized and tortured prior to slaughter, so it's especially tender!

Christ, are you a PETA faggot now?
I've never had a McRib - but my intuition tells me that if you actually enjoy this, you're a tasteless heathen.

That looks so bad.
I had one once several years ago. I may get another one some day. I know I'll hate it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
There was so much hype on the mcrib, so i went to try one and it was ****ing nasty...

It was literally a pool of BBQ sauce... So bad...
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by devourke
^That looks disgusting.

We have a de facto national holiday every year when those damn things temporarily go on sale again.

As far as fast food goes, McDonald's is the shittiest of the shit tier.
Quote by due 07
We have a de facto national holiday every year when those damn things temporarily go on sale again.

Suck my dick. The order is
1. KFC
2. McDonalds
3. Everything else
Quote by due 07

No. Taco Bell is far worse.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
fat people are definitely not un****able. I see fat couples every day and go *foreveralone*

But fat people are hilarious. They need to get over that. Yes, it's not cool to make fun of you, but if I can accept being called a toothpick, you should be cool with being fat.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Suck my dick. The order is
1. Jack in the Box
. . .
9000. Taco Bell
9001. McDonald's

FTFY bro.

Seriously, give me reasons why McDonald's isn't a fast food joint for brainless cretins and soccer moms. Fuck that noise.

Quote by WCPhils
No. Taco Bell is far worse.

I like going there to play a game called "Yellow Goo or Cheese?" You have to guess what they put in their foodstuffs.
its a true fact that the mcrib patty is tasteless. it just sucks that their BBQ sauce is tasteless too.

also mcrib without sauce.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

This made me laugh. Now I feel bad. Also, I don't mind any fast food really, it's not amazing, but most of it is edible.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78

This made me laugh. Now I feel bad. Also, I don't mind any fast food really, it's not amazing, but most of it is edible.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
its a true fact that the mcrib patty is tasteless. it just sucks that their BBQ sauce is tasteless too.

also mcrib without sauce.

Hm.
Quote by due 07

I think it'd be alright to live in America but I hear that all of your food (even bread) is really sugary, and my teeth can't even handle small amounts of sugar so I'd be ****ed
Quote by due 07
Seriously, give me reasons why McDonald's isn't a fast food joint for brainless cretins and soccer moms. Fuck that noise.

It's cheap and delicious?
Quote by devourke
I think it'd be alright to live in America but I hear that all of your food (even bread) is really sugary, and my teeth can't even handle small amounts of sugar so I'd be ****ed

Good, we don't want your weak-enameled kiwi ass anyway!

EDIT: Aren't you half brown? It would be far from "alright" to live here.

Quote by genghisgandhi
It's cheap and delicious?

Last edited by due 07 at Nov 20, 2011,
Quote by due 07
Good, we don't want your weak-enameled kiwi ass anyway!

EDIT: Aren't you half brown? It would be far from "alright" to live here.

I have a pretty strong accent though, I hear Americans love Kiwi accents.

And I'm only weak enamelled because I haven't eaten like an American since I was a kid
Page 1 of 5