first off this was a trade for two old car audio subs and a car audio amp, that i have been trying to sell for a year or so, it was a nice system. i have a bunch of other stuff too.

but here is what i got...

MI Audio Fast Track Pro (now no excuses for me when people want to hear sound clips. it is NIB. i am sure there was better out there, but this was a good option for the meantime. two mic inputs.

i have no mics so i haven't tried it yet, but it feels solid.

the second thing although i have no use for it at the moment is DB Drive Rack

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/dbx-driverack-pa-complete-loudspeaker-management-system

i have no use for it atm but it sounds like it is a pretty awesome unit. eliminates like 6+ spaces in rack. this was his backup. he only used it a couple of times and just demoed it when i was with him and everything seemed great.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
HN...stuff....D !!!

I'm very intrigued by the drive rack. Electronic wizardry to make your PA sound better... How can you go wrong? I looked at the link, and I still don't really know what it does specifically

What's a pink noise generator? Does it make my shitty guitar playing sound like David Gilmour?
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by jpatan
HN...stuff....D !!!

I'm very intrigued by the drive rack. Electronic wizardry to make your PA sound better... How can you go wrong? I looked at the link, and I still don't really know what it does specifically

What's a pink noise generator? Does it make my shitty guitar playing sound like David Gilmour?

here is about all i know about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMqCDW5ZXc i undertand everything there, it seems to be a cool unit.

as stated earlier i don't have a PA at the moment, but i could flip and double what i had invested invested into the car audio subs and have a free interface. it seems like it is pretty damn cool.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
hmmm, interesting gets. obscure and interesting. is that recording unit usb?

why no mics? i use an AT2035's and SM57's quite a bit, i have quite a few others but i tend to use these more often. both mics are very affordable, quite approachable, are pretty durable, and sound good enough for 'field recording' and light studio stuff.

Quote by jpatan
HN...stuff....D !!!

seems to do 'a bunch of shit'. it really acts like the front and back end of a PA. you plug the sound source into it and it has compressors to flatten in the input. the it has more signal processing, like parametric EQ's. then i has crossover configurations (for running subs, or horn cabs or speaker cabs in correct freq ranges)... like quite a few cross over configs. then it has output support for all the crossver configs, like 6 outputs evidently. then it has limiters on the outputs to the power amps... and then it has a bunch of shit i never heard of.

that is a center for a very powerful PA.

Quote by jpatan
What's a pink noise generator?

white noise is a signal with random frequencies fluctuating, pink noise is another type of random noise generated with particular harmonic content of some sort that i can't remember right now. it could be used just to check that the PA works without having to plug a mic in. it may also use it as a noise generator to calibrate it's equipment.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by gumbilicious
hmmm, interesting gets. obscure and interesting. is that recording unit usb?

why no mics? i use an AT2035's and SM57's quite a bit, i have quite a few others but i tend to use these more often. both mics are very affordable, quite approachable, are pretty durable, and sound good enough for 'field recording' and light studio stuff.

seems to do 'a bunch of shit'. it really acts like the front and back end of a PA. you plug the sound source into it and it has compressors to flatten in the input. the it has more signal processing, like parametric EQ's. then i has crossover configurations (for running subs, or horn cabs or speaker cabs in correct freq ranges)... like quite a few cross over configs. then it has output support for all the crossver configs, like 6 outputs evidently. then it has limiters on the outputs to the power amps... and then it has a bunch of shit i never heard of.

that is a center for a very powerful PA.

white noise is a signal with random frequencies fluctuating, pink noise is another type of random noise generated with particular harmonic content of some sort that i can't remember right now. it could be used just to check that the PA works without having to plug a mic in. it may also use it as a noise generator to calibrate it's equipment.

its usb. why no mic's? i just need to find one cheap on CL, i will probably go for a sm57 like everybody does.

i dropped a grand or so on Christmas, and am a little short on cash atm, and i am thinking the Nitro is going to use a new quad of KT88'S. i can't go without the nitro, so i need to have the extra money for the kt88's around and will get a mic after i have enough money after that. i am just a little bit short atm. i am hoping it works on my laptop, although i am not sure, and the desktop is in my office, far from the studio. so who knows. i will get everything going asap though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!