Saw a Yamaha CH-10M on Kijiji for a decent price.
Has anybody tried one of these? Any good?
I currently have a boss CH-1, which I find to be ok, but not amazing by any stretch. Would it be better or worse?

Thanks eh
Personally never been a fan of Yamaha effects..

When you say "decent price" how much and what currency? There are certainly better options (in my opinion) out there.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
$15 canadian

I have no experience with Yamaha effects, but all the other Yamaha stuff I have has really surprised me (in a good way). I was only drawn to it because of the price and how badass it looks.
I see no reason at all why it would sound 'better' than the boss. Of course 'better' is subjective but the price makes me believe it will sound much like any budget chorus pedal.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
Quote by Dilberto
I see no reason at all why it would sound 'better' than the boss. Of course 'better' is subjective but the price makes me believe it will sound much like any budget chorus pedal.

This.

If chorus is an integral part of your sound I would save more cash and try out pedals in a higher price range to see if there's anything that fits you exactly.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Cool, thanks. Unfortunately the guy sold it to his friend, but I might start looking at other chorus pedals cause the Boss just isn't doing it for me.
In my opinion, Boss are as good as you'll get for the price. If you want better, you'll need to spend the same or more. I wouldn't be hoping to find a better pedal for very little money.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.