Hi everyone, this is a very nitpicky question, but I recently bought an orange cabinet and the grille is indented, as if it was pushed in where the speaker is. Obviously this only a cosmetic issue and I don't really care that much but I was wondering if there was an easy way to pull it out or make the grill mesh more taut as it is when it's new. I'm not looking to spend any more than like $10 if required because I really do not care enough to spend a lot of money on it. If the description is a bit confusing let me know and i'll post a picture, thanks!
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
is it a metal grille?
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by jpatan
is it a metal grille?

No it's cloth, but it's just kind of sunken into one of the speakers, making it look indented. I figure that there's probably no way to really do anything about it save for maybe getting the whole thing reupholstered or something but thought I'd take a shot in the dark and ask anyway
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
it's basket weave if it's an orange cab. not really cloth imo.

my old orange did that too.

no idea how to fix that except play it so the awesomeness blows it back outward.