Do you have any conflicting views?

For example, I believe that violence is wrong and shouldn't be used to solve things. But at the same time, I believe there are times when violence should be used.

Or I believe the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater" but I also believe that people can change.

Another one is the thought of god. I don't believe in a god because of science, logic, whatever. But I want to believe that there is one because it would be so "freeing" in a way.

So, do you have any conflicting views?

Sometimes, it really bugs the hell out of me.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Yes.

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Can't say that any spring to mind. If two of my beliefs ever conflict one (or both) of them is going to change so they're congruent.
Everyone has ambivalent attitudes, that's the way people are
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
The death penalty should not exist but at the same time it needs to exist as a threat to evil doers.
Quote by skylerjames13

Or I believe the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater" but I also believe that people can change.

No matter how much we tell you to let go.

And no matter how many times you refuse to listen to the RT lol.
I have way too many conflicting views to list on here. Anytime I think about something a lot I end up getting 2 or more different mindsets in it and having internal arguments about it
I have nothing but contempt for humanity yet I try to help people and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Quote by skylerjames13

Another one is the thought of god. I don't believe in a god because of science, logic, whatever. But I want to believe that there is one because it would be so "freeing" in a way.

While I sorta can see what you're after here, I think it's much more freeing to think that there is no god or any other external force that you should obey.
Oh, without a doubt. I think that anybody who goes to war and actually does something should be understandably conflicted. However, I think this confliction is generally a good because it shows reasoning and emotions from multiple angles. Unfortunately this confliction eats away more powerfully at some than others.
My God, it's full of stars!
It's not really conflicting views; it's more like you believe there are exceptions to these moral rules you and your culture value.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
These aren't really conflicting views so much as they are extreme schemas for each situation... One of the guys mentioned the cheating thing: you would choose which side of the "conflicting view" was most appropriate for a given situation. We have these "conflicting views" because usually a single view cannot cover every given situation in a logical way, so we develop more to adapt to different situations.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa