90's model, with the ESP custom guitars logo on the back of the headstock. Lost job recently and need to be able to buy some important people presents for Christmas. Of all my guitars in the collection it's the one I probably play the least since I'm not much of a metal guy. Got it for other people to use in my personal studio rig. 2 small paint issues, both on Times are tough! Comes with ESP hardshell case. $1000. Hard to find these. Not interested in shipping overseas, guitar is in USA.

Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white
Could you throw me the whole specs (or most of them) about it? Are you the original owner or whatnot, etc.

I could eventually be interested, just need some more information on it (and also how tight I'll be on money).
I am indeed. The highlights are swamp ash body, extremely fast/smooth rosewood neck, 24 jumbo frets, hasn't been gigged, weighs less than a few of my stratocasters!

Any other particulars you may want to know let me know, basically that's all people ask about when it comes to the guitar.
Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white
yeps