View poll results: Return of The King or The Two Towers
ROTK
10 53%
TTT
9 47%
Voters: 19.
Quote by suicidalpoptart
Movie

ROTK then. Two Towers was well put together, but Return had an epic quality that none of the other films matched.

As far as books go I'd say Two Towers as the end of Return is tacked on and doesn't quite fit.
tl;dw
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I just really don't like the ghosts in ROTK. The movie just kind of anticlimaxes at that stage imo
RIP Gooze

cats
The Two Towers, but probably only because of Sam's monologue at the end. I've seen each one of these movies at least 50 times, and that part still gets me some times. However, Fellowship is still my favorite overall, mostly just because of the part in The Shire.
I consider them to be one entity. The books are one novel that was split up for publication reasons, and the only real way to watch the films is to do a marathon of the extended editions.
Do you guys think Gandalf went to Hogwarts?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Two Towers in the movies. Helms Deep>Minas Tirith.

Books though, ROTK fo sho
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau