Page 1 of 2
So Pit, anybody got any plans for Black Friday?

Thanks to the bowhunting thread, I was thinking about going to Bass Pro Shops and getting a bow, or a shotgun. Or maybe I'll just go get some clothes...

Hah, I was going to say maybe a shotgun from bass pro! 870's for $269. Can never have too many 870's.
Also, maybe getting a new acoustic or a few pedals if not the 870.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Last edited by Skynyrd890 at Nov 21, 2011,
I've never shopped on Black Friday. Shit is always cheapest right after Christmas.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Plan: I'll get some clothes, and maybe Skyrim from Best Buy.

Likely scenario to unfold: my alarm rings at 3am, I turn it off and go back to sleep.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by rgrockr
I've never shopped on Black Friday. Shit is always cheapest right after Christmas.

Me neither, but there's a first time for everything.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Likely scenario to unfold: my alarm rings at 3am, I turn it off and go back to sleep.

What?!!? 3 am?!

Are you serious?? What other kinds of things should I expect?
Last edited by Shr3dz0r at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr

But it's 5 now... do you expect to be on a normal sleep schedule by Black Firday?
Probably going to get a webcam online if there are any good deals. There isn't really anything that's really worth staying up for in most of the stores, I did it for fun a couple of times, though.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Andrea55
It's my birthday on Black Friday.

Why the long face?

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Probably going to get a webcam online if there are any good deals. There isn't really anything that's really worth staying up for in most of the stores, I did it for fun a couple of times, though.

Isn't there a cyber Monday for that?
Quote by Skynyrd890
But it's 5 now... do you expect to be on a normal sleep schedule by Black Firday?

Good gosh you're right... I've never been locked in the midst of a nocturnal sleep pattern just a few days before Black Friday before. This has worked out nicely.

Quote by Shr3dz0r
What?!!? 3 am?!

Are you serious?? What other kinds of things should I expect?

You can go later, or earlier if the store opens at midnight.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Eh, probably get myself a laptop

Quote by Andrea55
It's my birthday on Black Friday.

Happy birthday
ggg1 ggg3

^ Thank you also!

Quote by Skynyrd890
Happy birthday!

Thank you!

Quote by Shr3dz0r
Why the long face?

Cause I'm getting older.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Good gosh you're right... I've never been locked in the midst of a nocturnal sleep pattern just a few days before Black Friday before. This has worked out nicely.

You can go later, or earlier if the store opens at midnight.

I would just stay up, go, and pass out at like 10 the next evening, if the nocturnal thing is not normal for you.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
Why the long face?

Isn't there a cyber Monday for that?

I think so, but it seems that many stores are having pretty extended sales, like the whole weekend and Monday. I'm looking at $40 webcam anyway, so I probably won't be able to save much I would really like to get a gaming headset though if possible.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I think so, but it seems that many stores are having pretty extended sales, like the whole weekend and Monday. I'm looking at $40 webcam anyway, so I probably won't be able to save much I would really like to get a gaming headset though if possible.

I see. I probably won't buy anything as I'm super broke...

I still wanna go just for the kicks though.
Black Friday is disgusting. Everyone in America fapping at the same time on Thanksgiving night would be more sanctified than shopping Black Friday.

And actually it's not even Black Friday anymore. It's Black Thanksgiving.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 21, 2011,
I thought the same thing a couple of years ago when that mob trampled that one guy to death at the Wal-Mart, and then they started rioting, because the Wal-Mart had to temporarily shut down to remove the body. But hey, as long as nobody dies it might be a fun experience and I might get some cheap shit.
a lot of the deals can be grabbed online at midnight of black friday. not all of them but most so it saves the standing in line and the lack of sleep.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Black Friday is disgusting. Everyone in America fapping at the same time on Thanksgiving night would be more sanctified than shopping Black Friday.

Yes. ToysRUS in my area opens at 9pm Thanksgiving. Some of my coworkers have to show up at 8:45pm.
I'm buying a TV from Best Buy.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'm buying a high priced hooker for half price. woo black friday!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Doing all my shopping online.

Amazon FTW!
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I seriously had to google to know what the hell you guys were on about. Tsk, Americans.
Sadly enough, it's not really international. A lot of recordstores and such have it though, which means a lot of limited edition vinyl releases. I'm going for the Black Key's Lonely Boy single, which plays from the inside out, and the RHCP Blood Sugar Sex Magik re-release in red vinyl.
Tell me who's that writin'...
There's a sale here that's like 3 months of Black Friday June to August. So awesome.

The best part is, the library triples your borrowing limit and you don't have to pay any fines
cat
Quote by guitarxo
There's a sale here that's like 3 months of Black Friday June to August. So awesome.

The best part is, the library triples your borrowing limit and you don't have to pay any fines

Wait... How are those related to each other? I mean that's the coolest thing, but why does the library extend borrowing for a shopping holiday?

Oh and I'll probably stumble out of bed around 8am and go to H&M and get some new shirts, but that's it really.
My plan is to stay away from stores and the crazies. I got a friend that works at Target and he has to work Black Friday, though he works at around 3 so the mobs from the morning are gone
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by wizards?
Wait... How are those related to each other? I mean that's the coolest thing, but why does the library extend borrowing for a shopping holiday?

Oh and I'll probably stumble out of bed around 8am and go to H&M and get some new shirts, but that's it really.

A lot of the smaller libraries are in malls. People leave their kids there while they go shopping and buy dinner, I guess that could be why
cat
The only reason I go out on Black Friday is to troll people. I don't buy anything, but it's a fun tradition. It's amazing how worked up those crowds of consumer whores can get
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
i love black friday...the rush and all...heck sometimes i don't buy anything at all lol...although i will be picking up uncharted 3 even if it isn't discounted at all...but really just chilling with my friends is fun and a reason for us old people to stay up all night like we were young (and not be intoxicated).
It makes me sick to see people pushing each other and sometimes even killing each other for things that will be obsolete next year. I cry at night sometimes...
Quote by MiserySignals11
It makes me sick to see people pushing each other and sometimes even killing each other for things that will be obsolete next year. I cry at night sometimes...

lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'm gonna put a £10 bet on someone to die.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm gonna buy a box set of Rush albums >.>

But really, I'm gonna get a laptop for school and also to record song ideas.
Obviously Fassa.
Quote by Rock In Rio
I'm gonna buy a box set of Rush albums >.>

But really, I'm gonna get a laptop for school and also to record song ideas.

yay! missed you nufassa. are you getting anything for the several instruments you play?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Xiaoxi

I agree. I wish I didn't have to celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas; they're just about consumerism now and I don't like participating in it.
Page 1 of 2