Hi all,

Band life is flat on it's arse at the minute and shows no sign of changing. I'm in some weird limbo where I can't really get motivated to play at all. Also, with a wedding coming up and general 'growing up' I feel I could perhaps do with downgrading the rig somewhat.

I'm looking at getting shot of my amp and gt-3 and picking up a line 6 pod hd500 and some way of cleanly amplifying that. I figure I can then jam in a range of different scenarios and always sound the same without having to crank some tubes etc. It also covers any recording needs I may want.

To be honest, I'm also just hoping a change up will inspire me out of this slump.

Anyways, with that in mind, I'd be looking at selling my beloved mesa F-30. Beast of an amp....2 channels with contour mode on the 2nd. Extremely versatile...beautiful glassy cleans and then....mesa awesomeness. Sure you all know the drill. Great overall condition, couple of scuffs here and there but nothing to write home about. I seem to remember the footswitch was a little tempermental but, due to the RJM, I haven't used it in a long time. Plenty of life in the tubes - all working as it should.

Also have the RJM mini amp gizmo w/ F series custom cable to go with it which essentially gives the amp midi capabilities. I use it with my gt-3 to enable channel switching on the amp via the Boss. I could honestly never imagine going back to having a separate amp footswitch aswell as effects pedals...yuck. This is in as new condition - doesn't see much action as it just sits on top of the amp really.

And finally, my Boss GT-3 multi effects unit. Really great processor. Includes all the staple effects you could ever need and plenty that you probably won't (unless you're Matt Bellamy). Loads of excellent pre amp sims too. A bit scuffed & scratched as it is getting on a bit it's a Boss so built like a tank. Works flawlessly. As mentioned, I've been using it in a 4cm set up just for effects and to switch the channels on my amp simultaneously. An amazing rig which eliminates ridiculous tap dancing and sounds amazing at the same time.

I die a little inside thinking about selling what is, quite frankly, a dream rig but, I'd rather she was being used to please a guitarist who is going to get the best of her in front of a crowd - where it belongs.

Only interested in trades for the sort of stuff I've mentioned - definitely need a POD HD500 and then some way of amplifying it as cleanly as possible for home use and maybe if I can get some jams on the go again. The EHX 44 magnums look pretty nifty...or other power amps perhaps...cabs...the tech 21 power engines (or similar) would be ideal and at a stretch some decent powered PA speakers perhaps.

So yeh, if anyone is interested then give me a yell with a potential offer or whatever.
Happy to sell individually or as some kind of package. Will post the Boss and RJM but not the amp. I'm pretty central in Manchester, happy with collection or driving to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance and with my fuel costs covered.

Thanks

Korg Pitchblack, Vox V847 wah
Blackstar HT40
Oops, forgot to mention - will add some pics later on when I get home.
TC Ellis Custom Series 2
Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum edition

Blackstar HT40
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Boss GT-3 now sold!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bumpety
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Alright mate, how much are you looking for for the Mesa?
For trade
EMG 81 for a 60?
I'm open to sensible offers, matey. Shoot me a PM!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
RJM amp gizmo now sold....just the Mesa left!
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
bummmp
TC Ellis Custom Series 2

Blackstar HT40
Bump and New Year price drop - £550
TC Ellis Custom Series 2