Good stuff! Alot of feeling to it! Thought i was gonna see another shred video...
You just started playing again? How long were you stopped for, it sounds like you'd been playing forever! Did you play the backing music as well? It would be good if you could find a band to play with you.

Definitely a well structured solo, and I can see why you mentioned Pink Floyd in your comment on my song, you're obviously influenced by them.

I think the only potential criticism I could give is that there was possibly too much time where you weren't playing. I reckon there was about a minute of no guitars in a 3 minute song? I'd recommend you played something during those periods, probably not more lead, but a bit of rhythm to fill out the backing track would be good.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
You just started playing again? How long were you stopped for, it sounds like you'd been playing forever! Did you play the backing music as well? It would be good if you could find a band to play with you.

Definitely a well structured solo, and I can see why you mentioned Pink Floyd in your comment on my song, you're obviously influenced by them.

I think the only potential criticism I could give is that there was possibly too much time where you weren't playing. I reckon there was about a minute of no guitars in a 3 minute song? I'd recommend you played something during those periods, probably not more lead, but a bit of rhythm to fill out the backing track would be good.

Thank you very much!
Yea, thats good feedback. I will have that in mind. I thought about doing what i do 2:00 for these empty parts. If you can hear it I'm tapping the strings there. =P

I played all the backing music but the drums (can't play drums). Yea, well I don't know many other musicians =/ I'm studying at university and most people here aren't really that music interested I'm afraid.

Yep, just started playing again! The video was when I was 17 I'm 20 now, so it's been almost 3 years.

Thanks again! =) I really appreciate it!