Page 1 of 2
Should everything taste of bacon?

Don't know if it's old.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Its one of the best flavours that there is. so yes.
www.last.fm/user/hetfieldjr (its really old)

top 5 bands:
Every Time I Die
Parkway Drive
La Dispute
Mastodon
Brand New

Quote by smb
I listen to everything from stoner to doom.

Quote by Duffman123
Even sludge?
Yes. Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips and
Bacon makes for easy garbage disposal.

Just make it taste like bacon and let the hobo's eat it.
“No more horrifying bedroom experiments with bacon grease.”

Cause we've all been there...

I do love bacon, I think a lot of these products offer a cheap alternative to bacon itself.
I can't have real bacon for breakfast, but I can lube up the missus instead?

All I need now is a missus.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
No, I like some bacon as much as the next person. But "OMgz I LUV BaCin" Has become quite a fad. Even just a couple years back, if we liked bacon, fine. But now we go on about HOW AMAZING GODLY GOODNESS THAT IS BACON STRIPS. I like bacon (good bacon, not super crunchy bacon, that's bullshit, but no, I would not like everything to taste like bacon.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I love bacon but only bacon should taste like bacon nothing else.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Tango616
No, I like some bacon as much as the next person. But "OMgz I LUV BaCin" Has become quite a fad.

It's not a fad if it's true.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Now I like bacon.... but I don't want to be going down on my wife and be like "mmmm bacon"

Quote by Lord_Doku
Just like chocolate milk.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's not a fad if it's true.

Not the liking bacon part, I mean the, everyone SAYING how amazing it is and how it's the greatest thing to ever grace the Earth as of the past couple years.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by JackalUK
No, because I don't like bacon.

Please revoke thy man card.
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
This bacon meme is annoying because it's made restaurants put bacon bits on everything.

Bacon is ok in small servings. Well, good bacon that is. It's never been something I could eat much of.
Quote by Tango616
Not the liking bacon part, I mean the, everyone SAYING how amazing it is and how it's the greatest thing to ever grace the Earth as of the past couple years.

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Zeletros
And I have a huge penis.

I don't believe you, pics or it didn't happen.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Thanks a-hole. The Count used to scare me shitless as a child
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I don't believe you, pics or it didn't happen.

How 'bout you give me your address and I show you it in person
I love bacon, and even imported baconnaise.. It was kind of disappointing though.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Not everything obviously, but eh, I'd try bacon ice cream for the hell of it
Professional lurker since 2009.
no.

if i may quote myself on something i've never said before :

'the taste bacon is only perfect because all other things are not'

me
21 november 2011
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Should bacon taste of everything?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by vince1991
no.

if i may quote myself on something i've never said before :

'the taste bacon is only perfect because all other things are not'

me
21 november 2011

Well said.
No.

If every day is a sunny day, then whats a sunny day?

(someone may have already of said this, i didnt bother reading anyone elses comments)
Page 1 of 2