sup everyone?! I was wondering if anyone had any acoustic guitar strings that are easier on their hands and make bending easier as well. or any suggestion on more comfortable acoustic guitars. thanks
Easier/more comfortable than what?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
I have a Johnson acoustic guitar that ive been playing, and i know there has to be a more comfortable acoustic then that
Generally, the thinnest gauge acoustic string sets are from .010 to .047. The .010 high E strings are not too difficult to bend. These are marketed are "extra light", and are widely available.

These are an excellent choice: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/daddario-exp15-coated-phosphor-bronze-extra-light-acoustic-guitar-strings/104338000000000

There are 2 things to consider:

Many acoustic guitars sound much better with either standard light gauge; .012 to .052, or even medium gauge: .013 to .056.

If you're coming from the electric guitar and using a standard light gauge set, .009 to .042, any acoustic string set is going to seem very hard to bend at the start.

Quote by jmoney21
I have a Johnson acoustic guitar that ive been playing, and i know there has to be a more comfortable acoustic then that
Has the guitar's action been set up properly?
Last edited by Captaincranky at Nov 21, 2011,