is there such a thing? im trying to do a couple covers and dont want to program entire songs on the drums in EZDrummer. is there a website or whatever that has em already laid out that i just drag and drop or whatever? any help is appreciated.
Try searching here: http://www.musicrobot.com/
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
EZDrummer has loops built into it...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I realize that, but none of those loops are preprogrammed for, say, Crazy Train and i dont really feel like mapping the pattern out by hand if i can find it somewhere preprogrammed. To all of those that actually read my whole post and had the capacity to understand it, thank you for your help.
Quote by westley23j
I realize that, but none of those loops are preprogrammed for, say, Crazy Train and i dont really feel like mapping the pattern out by hand if i can find it somewhere preprogrammed. To all of those that actually read my whole post and had the capacity to understand it, thank you for your help.

Insulting a mod. Smart.

Just download the Guitar Pro files and open them up with TuxGuitar (free), export the drum MIDI and import it into your DAW.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
i didnt mean to insult you, but cmon... you cant say that was the most in depth response to my question. as for your latest response, thank you. that was very helpful as im slowly getting more familiar with guitar pro, i didnt realize i could do that. thank you for your help.
Quote by westley23j
i didnt mean to insult you, but cmon... you cant say that was the most in depth response to my question. as for your latest response, thank you. that was very helpful as im slowly getting more familiar with guitar pro, i didnt realize i could do that. thank you for your help.

You could easily piece together drum parts to fit your cover from the loops in the program. They might not be exactly the same, but EZDrummer comes with most basic beats used in 90% of songs out there, built in, as long as you have the appropriate pack for the style you're playing.

But, if you want to make the instruments as close to the original as possible, the Guitar Pro route is definitely the way to go, unless you want to take the time to write out every single hit yourself
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
You could easily piece together drum parts to fit your cover from the loops in the program. They might not be exactly the same, but EZDrummer comes with most basic beats used in 90% of songs out there, built in, as long as you have the appropriate pack for the style you're playing.

But, if you want to make the instruments as close to the original as possible, the Guitar Pro route is definitely the way to go, unless you want to take the time to write out every single hit yourself

thats exactly what im trying to avoid. EZD is great for bedroom jamming, putting drum skeletons on demos and things of that sort. i have come up with some really cool EZD parts, but i wanna find a way to make it easier at least on the covers. for my originals, its basically whatev. haha
Thread summed up: Matrix offering sensible and accurate advice, OP ignoring it.

http://midi.homemusician.net/o/ozzy_osbourne/crazy_train.html

Download that, drag the MIDI file into your DAW (removing all the tracks except the drum one) then move it into the EZDrummer track. Rinse and repeat for whatever song you fancy.