Page 1 of 2
Linky

Read the article.....its pretty funny.

What do you guys think of this? How many of you liked Obama when he ran, but no longer support him or his policies?

Discuss.
Quote by Article
Obama and Biden were at the Homestead-Miami Speedway to promote Joining Forces, an organization that promotes the hiring and training of veterans. They were joined by Army Sgt. Andrew Barry, a veteran of the Afghan and Iraqi wars who now volunteers at an Orlando, Fla., veterans center, and his family. The clip shows that people cheer for the soldier, but boo when the two women's names are announced. There are some audible sounds of approval, but they seem to be mostly drowned out by the dissenters.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
At NASCAR?! No way!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Zoot Allures
Either way, people should be booing.
To quote the greatest political mind of our generation, Chris Rock, "You can't do the gangsta shit until your second term."

Which is true when you think about the last couple of presidents. Bush didn't mess up the country until his second term. Clinton was largely ineffective until his second.

So come Obeezy's second term, we'll see what we were expecting.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
not a nascar fan, not a racist, but come on, how could you not see that coming. Also some people could have been booing because people were actually moved out of their seats to accommodate Obama and Biden's group, i'd sure as hell boo if i lost a seat I paid for to someone who doesn't actually want to be there to see the event
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Quote by element4433
To quote the greatest political mind of our generation, Chris Rock, "You can't do the gangsta shit until your second term."

Which is true when you think about the last couple of presidents. Bush didn't mess up the country until his second term. Clinton was largely ineffective until his second.

So come Obeezy's second term, we'll see what we were expecting.

I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about the continuation of the right wing policys done by Bush. Obama is serving the big business interests because they are who got him where he is, this is the same for every president and that is why he is doing that kind of thing.

He's an imperalist ****, like all of them. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/19/world/meast/obama-iran-sanctions/?hpt=wo_bn8

This kind of thing for instance.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Nov 21, 2011,
Why would you boo Michelle? Or Jill Biden for that matter. Ebony and ivory cougars.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about the continuation of the right wing policys done by Bush. Obama is serving the big business interests because they are who got him where he is, this is the same for every president and that is why he is doing that kind of thing.

He's an imperalist ****, like all of them. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/19/world/meast/obama-iran-sanctions/?hpt=wo_bn8

Newsflash: The president doesn't make laws.
Quote by Dirge Humani

This is Zoot you're talking about.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I'm going to pretend I didn't read Zoot's post. I still like Obama, and I don't think it's him or his policies that are broken. It's the entire American democratic system, which is so heavily polarized that really nothing can ever get done.
Quote by Zoot Allures

You don't understand how American politics work.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Zoot Allures

wat
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by element4433
You don't understand how American politics work.

But Collin, Imperialism.
Quote by blake1221
But Collin, Imperialism.
But he's from England, i.e. the most imperialist country of all time.

You never see him talking about England's imperialism.

Or Xenophobia.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433

Or Xenophobia.

He probably thinks the British Empire was justified.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by element4433

Or Xenophobia.

It's not just the US by any means, England is a part in the atrocities, i'm by no means defending the government here, it's a two party state as is the US. And this country is full of morons too. I actually think the US gets a hard time about the general stupidity of the public, but i've never personally thought the public were particularly fantastic here either.

and to the previous posts, what point were you making about the 2nd term being Obamas time to shine then? What do you expect to be achieved?
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Nov 21, 2011,
Quote by Pat_s1t
I'm going to pretend I didn't read Zoot's post. I still like Obama, and I don't think it's him or his policies that are broken. It's the entire American democratic system, which is so heavily polarized that really nothing can ever get done.

so..wise sir..how would you go abot fixing our "polarized" democratic system?

Keep in mind that we are a democratic republic.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Wouldn't be surprised if they thought it'd be a good idea to go to a KKK rally while they're at it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Zoot Allures
It's not just the US by any means, England is a part in the atrocities, i'm by no means defending the government here, it's a two party state as is the US. And this country is full of morons too. I actually think the US gets a hard time about the general stupidity of the public, but i've never personally thought the public were particularly fantastic here either.

and to the previous posts, what point were you making about the 2nd term being Obamas time to shine then? What do you expect to be achieved?
A lot of it depends on how much of Congress the Democrats are able to control. If they're able to get their majority back (which wouldn't surprise me since the Republicans showed how incompetent they are), I'd expect him to deliver on most of his 2008 campaign promises. Harsher regulation for big companies, election reform, etc.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Dirge Humani

That's a bit like saying the Elizabeth II has significant power.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wouldn't be surprised if they thought it'd be a good idea to go to a KKK rally while they're at it.

This.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
CNN is reporting that Mrs. Obama just went down to occupy wall street and dropped a deuce on a cop car.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Not a counterargument but I think the real disappointment is how weak Obama has been as a leader. He's too afraid to piss people off. He wants to please everyone. He reminds me of that unappreciated dad meme. He lets everybody trample all over him. That's not a leader. Their job is not to do things, but to convince and direct others to do things. He's not cut out for that.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Not a counterargument but I think the real disappointment is how weak Obama has been as a leader. He's too afraid to piss people off. He wants to please everyone. He reminds me of that unappreciated dad meme. He lets everybody trample all over him. That's not a leader. Their job is not to do things, but to convince and direct others to do things. He's not cut out for that.
First term is an audition for the second.

Second term is when the gangsta shit happens.

Chris Rock. Chris Rock.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Xiaoxi

I'd rather have a democrat non-leader than a republican Napoleon in the US.
I don't understand why people can't accept the possibility that Obama simply isn't that liberal.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I don't understand why people can't accept the possibility that Obama simply isn't that liberal.

That's my biggest complaint about him. During his campaign he was all rainbows, but now he's just gray to me.

I don't doubt that he's doing all he can though and it can't be anything but hard as fukken hell to get anything done in his position.
Quote by frankv
That's my biggest complaint about him. During his campaign he was all rainbows, but now he's just gray to me.

I don't doubt that he's doing all he can though and it can't be anything but hard as fukken hell to get anything done in his position.

I mean more like when he does something people in the Democratic base don't like, such as say, continue the Bush administration's rendition of terror suspects to other countries, they rationalize it as him just being a pussy, or a result of the Republicans being really mean, when in reality his policy preferences just don't align with yours.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

EEEEWwww she was in Twilight? I would boo her too then.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Well, sometimes you just have to pick the lesser or two evils.

The government in Australia is the same. No matter who you vote for you will end up with a right-wing conservative. The two parties even have mostly the exact same policies and the only bit where they differ slightly is the budget.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Well, sometimes you just have to pick the lesser or two evils.

The government in Australia is the same. No matter who you vote for you will end up with a right-wing conservative. The two parties even have mostly the exact same policies and the only bit where they differ slightly is the budget.

Yeah it's basically happening all over the place. The interesting thing though, is if the US / Israel do go into Iran, then the rest of the world who is allied to them might face massive protests against going into what basically is or would become ww3.
Quote by frankv

Of course he's gonna be all rainbows in the campaign. He wants to get elected.
Eh, whatever you think of Obama. If the first lady (who doesn't really do much of anything government-wise) shows up at your sporting event for a MILITARY charity, I would imagine you could hold back your political vitriol enough to just stay quiet instead of making NASCAR fans looks even more like toolbags in the public eye.
Page 1 of 2