this or this?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=17729821&cat=&lpid=&search=fender%20telecaster

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=17942077&cat=&lpid=&search=fender%20telecaster

I originally wanted a MIM tele, then to replace the bridge and add bigsby trem so with the fender I would want to do that, with the custom I would replace the neck with fender eventually

biggest thoughts are on playing, which will play nicer based on what you have played of non fender tele makes and what will be the difference in sound between single coils verse the hums in the custom. I really like the single coil I have played a Dan-e with single lip sticks and a few teles, but my main guitar is a ibanez with humbuckers
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
never heard of cozart but for $190 that thing is NICE!!!!!!!

go try it out, the name on the headstock means f*ck-all if it feels nice and is a good instrument, pickups can always be changed as can bodies as well so tbh the name on the headstock doesn't mean much these days anyway.

but if it were my money, the cozart would probably be the one i'd go for, if i didn't like the pickups, swap em out for something else.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I agree, with Dempsey. And Dempsey, I've decided that you're going to be Jesus for a little bit. Like Jesus said, who gives a **** what the stupid headstock says, as long as its badass and sounds cool. (Remember, "cool" does not mean '59 Les Paul, it means "cool") If you don't like it all the way, change out the pickups for some P94s. Simple as that.

Besides, who doesn't like things with f-holes?
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
Quote by LZRocker
And Dempsey, I've decided that you're going to be Jesus for a little bit

why thank you

Quote by LZRocker
Besides, who doesn't like things with f-holes?

exactly!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
why thank you

exactly!

Dempsey, it's official. You are now Jesus.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.