Hello, i'd like some advice (no duh xD).

I'd like to know what would be the best move to make in my current situation. I currently own an Ibanez GRG70DX and a Lindo Electro-Acoustic guitar and an old-ish Soundking 20watt (on loan from my uncle in university).

Now, i play alot of rock/metal songs, but my band are asking me to play increasingly more indie feeling songs. For example White stripes, RHCP and a few others. Would it be a better move to look for a new guitar to suit this style (Along the lines of a squier telecaster (as i'm setting myself a low-ish £250 budget at the minute - i could always save if needs be - it's not an urgency). Or would it be a better move to look for a new amplifer in place of my uncles, which can accomodate these styles? And if so, any decent suggestions of amps that could be useful? For example, Line 6 Spider IV15?

Extra Information can be given if needed. Oh and i live in the UK.

Thanks in advance .
Last edited by BitRecoil at Nov 21, 2011,
it's really up to you- ideally you'd want a new amp and guitar, but that's not going to happen with £250. avoid the spiders, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?