Sup Pit,

This thread is inspired by an 08er who has a better knowledge of UG history than me

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28567654&postcount=31

Like it says you have to do one of the three challenges set by the above user. I feel like their should be some rules involved in this so;
  • Nothing that will hurt the next user really bad
  • No choosing three identical challenges so the next user doesn't get to choose
  • Once you have posted your three challenges, you must edit in proof of you completing one of the above users challenges

If your three challenges don't adhere to the rules the next user can choose to skip them. With that in mind, I'll kick it off;

1. You must dance by yourself in public for at least 30 seconds. Must have at least some strangers present to be considered public, and be fully committed to the dance
2. Eat an entire sheet of paper in under 10 minutes
3. 'Come out of the closet' to at least three people

EDIT:
Quote by VillainousLatin
How will people prove they did the challenge?

Pics, vids, screenshots, whatever they come up with
Quote by slapsymcdougal
For #2, what size of a sheet of paper?

A4
Last edited by devourke at Nov 21, 2011,
I suggest pics/vids for proof.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
The Pit is too much of an awkward sociophobe to do a challenge.. Or maybe they'll do it for acceptance from the Pit?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
The Pit is too much of an awkward sociophobe to do a challenge.. Or maybe they'll do it for acceptance from the Pit?

I'd do it just to get over my social awkwardness...

Edit: That's until someone makes so much fun of me I end up in a mental asylum
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Nov 21, 2011,
This actually sounds kind of fun. But then again, ive always loved challenges ! What happens if I do ALL three at the same time? Do I super win?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
This actually sounds kind of fun. But then again, ive always loved challenges ! What happens if I do ALL three at the same time? Do I super win?

Dance, eat paper, and scream, "Hey, everyone! I'm gay!" in the middle of Wal-mart at 6 AM on Friday?
Quote by LRCGUITAR
I challenge devourke to stop making five threads every day.

I challenge you to realise that this is the only thread I've made today, and I only made one yesterday
^ I realized it
I challenge you to fap
HILT!

Where's Waldo?