Heyyy we are a deathcore/metalcore band from Mesquite, Texas. I ( one of the guitarist) would like to know what you guys think about our talents. We would like the bad and the good please ill provide a few links, and if you like us, like our facebook page!

Live Videos:
WTF LIVE
WTF Live 2
WTF live 3

Stuido Songs:
WTF - Forsaken
WTF-Water and The Devils Soliloquy

Facebook page:
FACEBOOK WTF
Quote by cainmd
wow so bad in so many ways

now can you support that?(:
Some of the riffs arent bad, BUT some of them are pretty generic. Any of the cleaning singing is pretty bad, could be MUCH better. The screaming vocals are decent not great not bad. Not HORRIBLE not Great. I think you guys have potential, but your not there yet in my opinion. Id say keep working at it. I think it would sound better if u could record with a bit better quality (It would be easier to crit then)
The live videos were horrible, but your studio stuff isn't bad. The guitars could definitely be louder, but other than that it was pretty good.
Thanks bros. Its what happens when your broke with cheep recording!xP
Quote by afro31
Thanks bros. Its what happens when your broke with cheep recording!xP

What do u use to record? I have a pretty cheap setup too and I can get a pretty decent sound outta my stuff
Idk we when to this guy payed 120 for a full day, i think it was more of the fact neither of those are mastered. But idk what he used for us
Quote by afro31
Idk we when to this guy payed 120 for a full day, i think it was more of the fact neither of those are mastered. But idk what he used for us

Oh well yeah. I just record off my computer. Its better cuz u have more control but with drums it'd be nearly impossible. I think the big problem with the recordings are that they are a bit too bassy and the volumes are horrible tbh. If that was straightened out the stuff would be pretty decent prolly. its hard to crit as it is currently.
Straight up bro. He records with alotta mics...but ill tell him next time, just like our facebook or something man we should be going back to finish a song and record a newer one and it will hopefully be way better quality
Quote by afro31
Straight up bro. He records with alotta mics...but ill tell him next time, just like our facebook or something man we should be going back to finish a song and record a newer one and it will hopefully be way better quality

Cool dude. Ill make sure Ill check on ur stuff from time to time to see if u have a new song.