If this has been done just tell me so and I'll remove this. Otherwise I thought we could use a thread to give each other recommendations for gifts for family members, friends, partners etc.

I have absolutely no idea what to give to my father nor my mother. Any clues.

I myself have a wish list that contains:

Some nice bathing towels.

End of list.

Also, post what you wish for christmas. And if you need help with any gifts for your family/friends/partners
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Nov 21, 2011,
i wish for no Christmas threads ever. but i know i won't get it. and i've even been good. what the **** Santa?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Getting my gf the 8 disc Harry Potter dvd boxset plus a ticet to the big exhibition thing in Sydney, and some trackies.

No idea about anyone else atm.

I want too many things, though I know I'm getting a Vikings jersey from my brother.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Get your dad socks. That's what all dads want.

This.

Also, Ferraro Rocher. Daddys love Ferraro Rocher.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by theogonia777
i wish for no Christmas threads ever. but i know i won't get it. and i've even been good. what the **** Santa?

You could just avoid this one. Problem solved for both you and everyon else. Some people like christmas.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
You could just avoid this one. Problem solved for both you and everyon else. Some people like christmas.

avoiding this one won't help. there's still no way of avoiding the first 12 pages in the forum being 90% Christmas threads that are all the same. there should just be one big "Only Official Christmas Thread" or something, and that's it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
avoiding this one won't help. there's still no way of avoiding the first 12 pages in the forum being 90% Christmas threads that are all the same. there should just be one big "Only Official Christmas Thread" or something, and that's it.

Then let the mods do that. I'm sure they will.

Use this one if I'm first.
being broke i make alot of my presents

im making a girl who likes to collect thigns(im not listing them)
a nice wooden box with compartments to help her organize them

also im a decent cook so im making some other people diffeerentthigns like cookies

i got this idea from a website of getting a large glass jar and putting in all the dry ingredients to make something(for exapmple a chocolate chp cookies) you put in all the ingredient to make everything as if making it from scracth and just directions on how to make them on the jar
^bitches love this

aslo last year made the gf a music box by making a box and putting one of these in it
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8f7f/
^^i also wrote her a lullaby like a boss

i love christmas
Last edited by supersac at Nov 21, 2011,
I gave my family handmade stuffed toys about 2 years ago..

They said it was depressing and that I should never do it again.
Yes, the one on the back is hanging from gallows.

I really wanted some hard drives this year but those are crazy expensive at the moment.. so a bag of jelly babies and I'll be happy.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by supersac
being broke i make alot of my presents

im making a girl who likes to collect thigns(im not listing them)
a nice wooden box with compartments to help her organize them

also im a decent cook so im making some other people diffeerentthigns like cookies

i got this idea from a website of getting a large glass jar and putting in all the dry ingredients to make something(for exapmple a chocolate chp cookies) you put in all the ingredient to make everything as if making it from scracth and just directions on how to make them on the jar
^bitches love this

aslo last year made the gf a music box by making a box and putting one of these in it
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8f7f/
^^i also wrote her a lullaby like a boss

i love christmas

You sound like an amazing friend
(Not sarcasm by the way)
I'm stumped as for what to get people. I still need to think of gifts for my sister, step-mom and grand mom.

I know i'll be getting my mom the new Stephen King book, and my Dad Tony Iommi's autobiography, as he's a big Sabbath fan. My brother was a dick this year and tried to steal some of my games, so i'm getting him guitar strings. >_>

I have no idea what I want though. I turned 20 earlier this year and still live at home, so i don't think I have the right to ask for anything anyway.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by whoomit
You sound like an amazing friend
(Not sarcasm by the way)

thanks
i just love seeing the look on someones face when they get an awesome present
I hate asking my Mum for Christmas presents and stuff. She won't say it but I know we're struggling and asking her for stuff I want for Christmas makes me feel like a dick. I am gunna see how much I get paid and I'm gunna try and buy her a shit load of stuff so it's like being a kid at Christmas and getting loads of stuff because usually, the kids get a lot and the parents might get five things between them, so I'm gunna spend a lot. Or try to. She's been through a lot of shit over the last year or so so she definitely deserves it. The only thing is, I'll do it and she's gunna turn all soppy and shit and I can't be doing with that
Quote by supersac
thanks
i just love seeing the look on someones face when they get an awesome present

I always forget about presents, I'm a terrible friend
You've inspired me to start planning though

Edit: Haha you sig'd me. Is that really the nicest thing anyone's said to you?
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 21, 2011,
I really want a pea coat. Pea coats are beautiful.

And I want to make a jewelry box for my girlfriend, and embed lights in the top so it can be used as a sort of lamp. I dunno if I'll be able to do that, though.