Hi all!

I'll cut to the chase to avoid too much dilly-dalying. I'm the vocalist for Leeds-based death metal band Skullstörm, which until recently, was going to be a recording-only act. However, after some requests and in light of a few recent personal events it's been decided that we want to make it a 'proper' band. Albeit a PART TIME one, as the guitarist and I currently have a full time band.

But don't let that put you off, we're dedicated, hard working and above all serious about this. Ideal candidates must be experienced, have their own equipment and if possible, be able to drive (though this doesn't apply for everyone, naturally). We play a much older style of death metal akin to the likes of Benediction, Bolt Thrower, Asphyx and early Cannibal Corpse - there'll be no pig squeals or breakdowns, or anything of the sort so if you're hoping for such things, then this band is probably not for you.

We're quite lax with rehearsal schedules, mostly due to the fact that this will be a part-time commitment for the most part, but we're always up for some fun. If you're at all interested, send me a private message on here or pot on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/skullstormuk

Thanks in advance!

-Dave Ingram
Last edited by postmortem2006 at Nov 21, 2011,