i got a floyd rose but i dont know how to make it dime higher....it feel so hard to dime it or dive it....
are you wanting to lift up on the handle to go sharp?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Go do some 12oz curls and beef up your girly arms
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
lol...i mean look at alexi's guitar or steve vai's there tremolo are more easier to flutter...
If it was too weak you could not control it enough.

As the other dude said- lift some weights!
Quote by Mizaki Len
ya but the tremolo arm is hard to lift it up...needs alot of strength..

First off, is the bridge level when you're not touching it?

What gauge strings are you using?

It is a recessed floyd, right?
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
I don't mean bridge height, I mean is it level. Does it angle towards the neck, towards the rear of the guitar, or does it sit nice and flat?

Being a licensed floyd isn't what I mean either. Is the guitar actually routed to be able to bend up in pitch? Some floyds are not recessed, which means they are dive only. Though, if this were the case you really wouldn't be able to pitch up at all. The sustain block would be hitting the side of the cavity.

Doesn't seem like your string tension should be too severe with 9's.

Maybe go to a music store and check out another floyd equipped guitar and see if the bridge feels the same??
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

And so it goes
Please answer whether it is recessed or not. This is the most important feature to enable it to pull up. The springs in the back on control the dive tension. If it is set up properly then maybe lighter strings will help.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
do you understand how a dime created his high pitched squeals? If your just cranking on the trem bar your never going to achive his squeals. he gave the strings slack and tapped a natural harmonic on his way up
what the f#@k....i know how to do that its just that the tremolo is hard to move up and down..
Quote by Mizaki Len
what the f#@k....i know how to do that its just that the tremolo is hard to move up and down..

You don't think that it can't be done on any guitar with a floyd?
Don't be a bitch. I have 12s on my Charvel and 5 springs and it's easy as hell to move. I mean it's noticeably stiffer than my LTD, but it's by no means too stiff to move.
people are getting confused cause ur using the word dime. he means make the notes go higher but he keeps breaking string god.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
are the strings breaking at the bridge, at the nut, or in the middle?
Quote by tubetime86

And so it goes
Quote by EspTro
people are getting confused cause ur using the word dime. he means make the notes go higher but he keeps breaking string god.

Maybe he should quit saying "hard to dime" and say break instead. It's not our fault the TS can't seem to keep his mind straight.
Quote by jpatan
are the strings breaking at the bridge, at the nut, or in the middle?

it breaks at the bridge
Quote by beckyjc
wat is this shit.

take one of the springs out of the back of the floyd, and use lighter strings.

jesusssss.

nice one it work on my other floyed but it didt work on this floyd..