Page 1 of 3

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dogs are far more loyal than most people. When my dad died his/our german shepherd basically committed suicide. Never ate a bite again. Would not move unless i picked her up. The dog had been my buddy too, but there was nothing i could do. I was in awful shape too, and that dog wanted to die with an undeniable passion. She started suffering so badly i had to take her to be put down. Life is bullshit. Dogs are wonderful creatures, for sure.
Quote by guitarage

That episode was on earlier. I cried. I have no regrets.

Ow, my heart.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Stories like this are so heartwarming, but heartbreaking at the same time.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
you had me at dog. what is it about dogs that makes things so sad? like that episode of futurama ^ hell even video games. i never took my dog companion around with me in fallout 3 cause i'd probably cry if he died
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by bucketkicker
Dogs are far more loyal than most people. When my dad died his/our german shepherd basically committed suicide. Never ate a bite again. Would not move unless i picked her up. The dog had been my buddy too, but there was nothing i could do. I was in awful shape too, and that dog wanted to die with an undeniable passion. She started suffering so badly i had to take her to be put down. Life is bullshit. Dogs are wonderful creatures, for sure.

Humans rarely show comparable loyalty. We are inferior creatures in many aspects.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Oh god.

Quote by Trowzaa
That episode was on earlier. I cried. I have no regrets.

This.
Quote by JAHellraiser
you had me at dog. what is it about dogs that makes things so sad? like that episode of futurama ^ hell even video games. i never took my dog companion around with me in fallout 3 cause i'd probably cry if he died

You forgot when Will Smith's dog died in I a Legend. That movie was really about how important the bond between man and dog is.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by iplayat11
You forgot when Will Smith's dog died in I a Legend. That movie was really about how important the bond between man and dog is.

Why did you have to bring that up?
If I had a dog I'd be hugging it and crying right now. Everybody with a dog, hug them for me.

Quote by iplayat11

He had to choke his own dog out.

Imagine having to kill your own dog with your bare hands. Muffed up.
I read a story once where a dog would wait for his owner to come home by the door everyday at the same time. That owner died and the dog still waited everyday for the man. Until one day a relative of the owner took the dog to the graveyard. Without leading the dog it found the grave, laid down beside it for about five minutes, then got up and left. For the rest of it's days it stopped waiting for the owner.

It's so sad.
Quote by peaches58`
I read a story once where a dog would wait for his owner to come home by the door everyday at the same time. That owner died and the dog still waited everyday for the man. Until one day a relative of the owner took the dog to the graveyard. Without leading the dog it found the grave, laid down beside it for about five minutes, then got up and left. For the rest of it's days it stopped waiting for the owner.

It's so sad.

aw goddamn it, come on man

i'm bawwing like a little bitch here
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']He had to choke his own dog out.

Imagine having to kill your own dog with your bare hands. Muffed up.

Dog and only friend for however long it was, 10 years?

My dog died last month, and now I'm sad.

Fuck you TS, fuck you.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Twist of fate
The Pit may be full of horny immoral and occasionally heartless mothafudgas, but when you bring up dogs, you best expect us to show emotion.

I want my doggies back.

I do too.

From the time I was born until I was 6 or 7, I had an amazing dog named Sasha who never left my side. She was the greatest dog ever. But she passed away.

Shortly after that, my grandparents got my aunts dogs King and Prince because she couldn't have pets in the new apartment she got.

Prince was a bluetick mix, and King was some mix of hound. Never found out what, they were from a rescue and were the best pets ever.

Sadly, Prince had to be put down due to some complications, then King started developing awful tumors. Due to his already older age for his species (We think he was 10), the surgery and whatnot was no use. He was put down maybe 3 years ago now.

This makes me want to cry.

This reminds me of Hatchiko...such loyalty...you'll never find that in humans
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
would never see a cat doing this
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by Twist of fate
You'd see a cat staring out a window for 16 hours completely ignoring you, and right when you're about to have sex, it's clawing at your ass.

this, cats are dickholes
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by tragorious

This. A cat would just go to whoever feeds it next. Cats are cute, but the thing that separates them from dogs is that they are douchebags.
Quote by tragorious

Maybe you guys are dicks to your cats. I was pretending to cry on the floor one time as a joke, and my cat ran over and started pawing at my face and looking real worried.

I <3 my cat and miss my dog.
Reminds me of this;

It's foul and depressing, but there's a strange beauty to it.

And this, even though there's no owner involved.

Last edited by Butt Rayge at Nov 22, 2011,
Page 1 of 3