Umm..sorry for the Cl pics..but if I'm looking at this correctly..

Epi Lp (so they claim, cant see HS)

FR
Hss pickup config.

Ad

Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Well I reckon they dodged displaying the headstock for a reason. I've never heard of Gibson or Epiphone making HSS Les Pauls.
West Ham United
The body shape doesn't look right. The cutaway is too short. I'm calling fake.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
It looks like it might have been an Epi LP Junior at some point, but after a Floyd, whatever they did to the cutaway, pickup routes, probably stick-on inlay decals...

It really doesn't matter whether it "is" an Epi or not. Somebody seriously messed it up. Whatever it was to begin with, it's not any more.
try it out in person. if you like it, buy it, if you don't like then don't by it.

don't listen to heresay on the internet as your final decison maker.... you'll fail alot at life if you do that
honestly if you got it cheap enough i'd say grab it. That's not something every one can say they have. But again, depends on the price...but i have a thing for odd guitars lol.
+1 on the Kramer

Those Epi models were a train wreck but at the same time something still looks slightly off in those pictures and id say your better off leaving it
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs