I ordered a GFS sustainer block to replace the standard zinc one that comes with all MIM Fenders, and I was wondering how I remove it from the bridge? I am pulling it but it doesnt seem to even move in the slightest..
Your going to have to take the strings off your guitar, and under the saddles are screws attaching the block to the bridge.. Unscrew those and the block will come right off, also make sure to take the springs off as well

Gibson Explorer
Peavey 5150
5150 4x12 with Sheffields

One among the Fence.
thank you. All i missed was that there are screws under the springs.