Page 1 of 3
So there's this chick that I'm crazy about. She's really good looking and had some ex boyfriends and I heard rumors that she is a skank. I looked past it because I don't judge rumors and, like I said, I'm crazy about her. She is amazing in so many ways, personality wise. She started sending some pics to me and we had a few moments alone and did some stuff, and everything was going well, then she friend zoned me. Whatever. I stopped talking to her. She goes and hangs out with some other guys, including my ex-best friend who definitely doesn't have a female's best interests in mind, so I warned her and then she started talking about how she misses those nights we had and misses me and wants to be in my arms again. So we started talking again and organizing a date. Later on she asks me to proofread her essay for a class so she gave me her email and password so I can log in to her email and check it out and she says "don't peek at my sexting" and I'm like okay... but you know how it is Pit, I had to look. I felt like an asshole but sure enough, hundreds of pics dating back to a year with many different guys, a few of her ex bfs, some guys for days, weeks, a few nudes and I recognized some of the pics that she sent me that she must have had saved for months.

My predicament is, do I still go after her? I mean, when I hang out with her, it's like another me. She is awesome, but these discoveries really make me second guess the fact that as great as she is and as much as I love to be with her and as happy as I am with her, should I just say screw it all and give up on her? Do you guys see this as potentially a bad thing for me?
Similar situation happened to me TS except on accident so I'm not a pedo stalker. You will always look at her differently and second guess what she tells you. Enjoy your lack of trust bro
Quote by booby50
then she friend zoned me. Whatever. I stopped talking to her.

Quote by booby50
She goes and hangs out with some other guys, including my ex-best friend who definitely doesn't have a female's best interests in mind
Neither do you. You're a dumbfuck and you should feel bad.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Neither do you. You're a dumbfuck and you should feel bad.

How do I not have her best interests? She friend zoned me and i stopped talking to her for a little bit. Not months/weeks, a few days. Jesus. And yes I do give a damn about a girl's best interest. Don't judge you prick.
Quote by booby50
How do I not have her best interests? She friend zoned me and i stopped talking to her for a little bit. Not months/weeks, a few days. Jesus. And yes I do give a damn about a girl's best interest. Don't judge you prick.

You just wanted sex and you made that blatantly obvious with this thread. When she friended you:
Quote by booby50
Whatever. I stopped talking to her

You really seemed like a guy that has her best interests in mind.
ggg1 ggg3

In her worldview, your existence can be summarized as a collection of cavernous and connective tissues that can, at times, expand and harden.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Eh, go for it. If you get hurt, **** it, take chances
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by behind_you
You just wanted sex and you made that blatantly obvious with this thread. When she friended you:

You really seemed like a guy that has her best interests in mind.

Go ahead, keep judging. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what you think of me. I'm asking for advice and you're not giving it. Find something productive to do with yourself. Don't waste my time or yours.
Quote by Dreadnought
Eh, go for it. If you get hurt, **** it, take chances

I'm really sick of taking chances and nothing ever working out. I know I'm young, but I can just feel that connection with her, like I don't need to change the slightest bit with her when I've felt that with some past girls I need to change this aspect or that aspect about me. But I see what you're saying and I am leaning towards just going for it and risking her cheating or whatever.
She's a naughty little thing and deserves a good spanking.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by booby50
she started talking about how she misses those nights we had and misses me and wants to be in my arms again

She says this to every guy she's hooked up with...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
She says this to every guy she's hooked up with...

This is the gut feeling I have...
Might seem like "oh yipppie another me! We're perfect for each other" or whatever but she's obviously a slut and can't be trusted. I wouldn't go past friends with benefits with this one, no matter how good you think you are together.
Maybe you're like T-Pain, though. He can turn a ho into a housewife anyday.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by iwannabesedated
Do you still want to be with her?

Yes I do, even though I feel very uneasy about it.
Quote by booby50
Go ahead, keep judging. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn what you think of me. I'm asking for advice and you're not giving it. Find something productive to do with yourself. Don't waste my time or yours.

Dude, according to what you wrote she's a skank. However, you keep saying "DON'T JUDGE!", so we aren't allowed to believe that she's a skank because we'd be judging her as a skank? Or is that completely ok since she isn't you?

You come here and post a thread and you expect advice without being judged based on what you wrote? If you would actually try to understand what I'm telling you, you'd figure out that you should start giving a damn about chicks beyond the bedroom.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by booby50
Yes I do, even though I feel very uneasy about it.

Then do it, and let the chips fall where they may.
Sounds like a wh0re, she probably played all the other dudes the way she is playing you. That's the thing about wh0res, they are sociopaths. You're probably gonna still try & f*ck her, just leave your emotions at the door.
Quote by behind_you
Dude, according to what you wrote she's a skank. However, you keep saying "DON'T JUDGE!", so we aren't allowed to believe that she's a skank because we'd be judging her as a skank? Or is that completely ok since she isn't you?

You come here and post a thread and you expect advice without being judged based on what you wrote? If you would actually try to understand what I'm telling you, you'd figure out that you should start giving a damn about chicks beyond the bedroom.

I DO care outside the bedroom. There are plenty of girls I can be with for a hookup, but I want a relationship. Why do you think I'm asking advice? I actually care about her but she has a pattern of self destructive behavior that I don't feel comfortable trusting. How hard is that for YOU to understand? I didn't ask for a judgment on me, I asked for what you think of her. Stop trying to act like you're so self righteous. Try being like the other guys posting and provide some advice on how I should handle a situation with a girl that I actually CARE about but I feel like I can't trust her and I don't want to get close and get hurt again.

Thank you to those that are providing advice, I really appreciate it guys.

EDIT: If I don't care about her, why would I warn her about someone that is a known cheater and someone who goes out of his way to try and ruin others when things don't go his way? He tried getting people to quit my band because we went with another singer who auditioned.
Last edited by booby50 at Nov 22, 2011,
Quote by booby50
I DO care outside the bedroom. There are plenty of girls I can be with for a hookup, but I want a relationship. Why do you think I'm asking advice? I actually care about her but she has a pattern of self destructive behavior that I don't feel comfortable trusting. How hard is that for YOU to understand? I didn't ask for a judgment on me, I asked for what you think of her. Stop trying to act like you're so self righteous. Try being like the other guys posting and provide some advice on how I should handle a situation with a girl that I actually CARE about but I feel like I can't trust her and I don't want to get close and get hurt again.

So you're asking us to judge her?
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
So you're asking us to judge her?

You know what, I do realize that I made quite the hypocritical statement. I can admit that. And I guess yes I would be asking you to judge her. Nothing I can say can make that sentence sound good. I just want to know what I should do because I do actually care about her as a person and I want the person without those untrustworthy qualities. My question is do I go for it regardless?

Yeah i know I made my initial question sound pretty bad.
Last edited by booby50 at Nov 22, 2011,
well osunds like she cant be trusted eithe rgo for it and see what happend or just screrwe arounf with her and try not to get emotinally attached

i was in a simialr situation...once
wish i had left my emotions at the door
Quote by booby50
You know what, I do realize that I made quite the hypocritical statement. I can admit that. And I guess yes I would be asking you to judge her. Nothing I can say can make that sentence sound good. I just want to know what I should do because I do actually care about her as a person and I want the person without those untrustworthy qualities. My question is do I go for it regardless?

When you say 'it' do you mean a relationship or getting in her ****?

Sorry about the harsh language but Butt Rayge just discovered how cunts can get past the censor easy

EDIT: Aw lame, it doesn't work with punctuation
Quote by devourke
When you say 'it' do you mean a relationship or getting in her ****?

Sorry about the harsh language but Butt Rayge just discovered how cunts can get past the censor easy

EDIT: Aw lame, it doesn't work with punctuation

Relationship. and lol nice try though :p
Quote by booby50

No worries, bro. I suggest you don't get tied up in a relationship with her because it'll only cause problems (STDs are not fun). However, if she's going after a lot of guys it may be because she's insecure with herself so be her friend. I know it probably hurts leaving her but it's for your own good. There's lots of chicks out there and you'll get another opportunity at a relationship. Just remember that you both have to care for each other 100% of the time.

Also, you'll eventually be able to distinguish between good chicks and ones you should avoid.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
No worries, bro. I suggest you don't get tied up in a relationship with her because it'll only cause problems (STDs are not fun). However, if she's going after a lot of guys it may be because she's insecure with herself so be her friend. I know it probably hurts leaving her but it's for your own good. There's lots of chicks out there and you'll get another opportunity at a relationship. Just remember that you both have to care for each other 100% of the time.

Also, you'll eventually be able to distinguish between good chicks and ones you should avoid.

It sucks watching her do this to herself but I don't know yet if I want to look for the future or for now. I'm trying to weigh pros and cons. It does make more sense to not get involved with her romantically though, for the reasons you stated. Thanks for the input.
Quote by booby50
So there's this chick that I'm crazy about. She's really good looking and had some ex boyfriends and I heard rumors that she is a skank. I looked past it because I don't judge rumors and, like I said, I'm crazy about her. She is amazing in so many ways, personality wise. She started sending some pics to me and we had a few moments alone and did some stuff, and everything was going well, then she friend zoned me. Whatever. I stopped talking to her. She goes and hangs out with some other guys, including my ex-best friend who definitely doesn't have a female's best interests in mind, so I warned her and then she started talking about how she misses those nights we had and misses me and wants to be in my arms again. So we started talking again and organizing a date. Later on she asks me to proofread her essay for a class so she gave me her email and password so I can log in to her email and check it out and she says "don't peek at my sexting" and I'm like okay... but you know how it is Pit, I had to look. I felt like an asshole but sure enough, hundreds of pics dating back to a year with many different guys, a few of her ex bfs, some guys for days, weeks, a few nudes and I recognized some of the pics that she sent me that she must have had saved for months.

My predicament is, do I still go after her? I mean, when I hang out with her, it's like another me. She is awesome, but these discoveries really make me second guess the fact that as great as she is and as much as I love to be with her and as happy as I am with her, should I just say screw it all and give up on her? Do you guys see this as potentially a bad thing for me?

She gave her E-mail pass for so you could proofread her essay? If she only wants you to proofread it .why she didnt just send it to your E-Mail?!?!?
Why would she tell that her Email has personal "Sexting" messages if she wouldnt want you too peek them.
She's a skank and wants you to know it. "Don't look at my sexting" Who the **** says that unless they want you to look at their "sexting".
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Here's a question, do you think she feels the same about you?

The reason I ask is because I don't know many girls that would give a guy (that they liked) their email password if she knew there was a bunch of "sexting" for him to see. Why wouldn't she give you an alternate email address or save the emails to a file & delete them? The fact that she gave you her email/password knowing those emails were there really sounds strange.

I mean think about it, if you liked a girl would you give her your email with a bunch of sex convo's/pics??? Hell no you wouldn't, because that would most likely ruin any chances with her. Either she's not very bright by leading you right to those emails or she wanted you to see them.
Last edited by fassw8614 at Nov 22, 2011,
Quote by jani92jani
Walltext of RED quote

That was simply her(girls') way of saying: I want to bang you again.

OFC she knew you'd look. My bet is she was counting on it. Making guys jealous is part of slutty girls' strategy.

Sorry TS, but I've had some bad experiences.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Woah woah woah sweet child o' mine, 30 + posts in and no pics or she ain't real....

Also what the **** is this bitches e-mail and password
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Woah woah woah sweet child o' mine, 30 + posts in and no pics or she ain't real....

Also what the **** is this bitches e-mail and password

I think The Pit is maturing into an adult phase. It's a scary thing
She IS a *****. And because you like her SEXUALLY, yes, you probably just like how she looks. You will keep telling yourself it's not true, because you hope it's not true, but it IS true based on what I read.

So forget about her and get a normal lass.
Quote by devourke
I think The Pit is maturing into an adult phase. It's a scary thing

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Get balls deep in it.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Page 1 of 3