Page 2 of 2
Quote by behind_you
helpful link

Thank you
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
i've never done that, and in fact i've never even thought about that before.

EDIT: though now that i think about it, i used to read all of Corysmonster's posts in Sokka's voice, since that was his avatar at the time.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Nov 22, 2011,
I read everyone's posts normally except Australians. I hear the posts as a really whingy annoying sounding voice.
I read everybody's posts in my own voice.

Even the women.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Buurman
I don't put my location under my username because I'm Dutch and our accent when talking English is just horrid.

I don't know how to put my location up

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by devourke
I read everyone's posts normally except Australians. I hear the posts as a really whingy annoying sounding voice.

This.
I'm surprised that everyone here seems to have an inner voice when they read. I subvocalise, but I've read that reading with no inner voice is better. OT: I read basically everything in my normal voice, unless the grammar in the post is really shit, because then I have to sit and decipher it.
I read everything in my reading voice.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by sashki
I don't know what any of you sound like.

i don't even read posts form users who i know what they sound like in their voices.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i don't even read posts form users who i know what they sound like in their voices.

I generally read the post before I look at the name/avatar, so even if I knew what they sounded like, I wouldn't read it in a particular voice.
Page 2 of 2