So, I keep seeing posts about this everywhere, except I can't really figure out what's happening. I checked the news but all I could find was that it was something about a legislation being passed.

So, whats happening?
They're gonna unleash nuclear warheads on the US
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
They annexed Antarctica.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The world has decided to saw off Canada from North America and put it down with SA where they won't bother anybody anymore. SA took offense to that.
Quote by guitarxo
But what about the penguins?

They won last night. Crosby is back. They'll be OK.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

fuck crosby
cat
Quote by guitarxo
But what about the penguins?

The penguin will become the new national animal because they are the prawn's natural enemy.

Fookin prawns.
Quote by Jackal58

But seriously, **** Crosby
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by guitarxo
fuck crosby

You asked.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by CoreysMonster
The penguin will become the new national animal because they are the prawn's natural enemy.

Fookin prawns.

Prawn eyes are so creepy. I found a prawn yesterday and it was just staring at me with those evil beady eyes. I wish I had a penguin.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Prawn eyes are so creepy. I found a prawn yesterday and it was just staring at me with those evil beady eyes. I wish I had a penguin.

A whole flock of 'em just for you:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
A whole flock of 'em just for you:

d'awwwwww
oh, and a group of penguins is actually called a waddle
cat
Quote by luv090909
So, I keep seeing posts about this everywhere, except I can't really figure out what's happening. I checked the news but all I could find was that it was something about a legislation being passed.

So, whats happening?

lol at all the posts before

It's called "The Protection of Information Bill". Basically, the government is able to deem ANY information as confidential as it sees fit. It places massive restrictions on the voice of the media and the freedom of speech on the people living in the country. If you ask me, it's just an excuse to cover corruption and stuff. It's a step in the right direction for the birth of a Neo-Nazi-style totalitarian state or a black-ruled-apartheid government IMO. Scary $#!T. I hope it goes to the constitutional court because it is unconstitutional, especially with South Africa's constitution which is elevated as being the most liberal constitution in the world, if I'm not mistaken, (the problem is that a lot of stuff isn't enforced - but that's another can of worms altogether).
Ironically, most of the people in government who support the bill have widely known corruption scandals/suspicions surrounding them.
If I disappear off the face of UG soon, you'll know why.

Quote by DOHC

ah didn't see that at first glance, was distracted by the penguins. yes, that.
Last edited by UnmagicMushroom at Nov 22, 2011,
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
lol at all the posts before

It's called "The Protection of Information Bill". Basically, the government is able to deem ANY information as confidential as it sees fit. It places massive restrictions on the voice of the media and the freedom of speech on the people living in the country. If you ask me, it's just an excuse to cover corruption and stuff. It's a step in the right direction for the birth of a Neo-Nazi-style totalitarian state or a black-ruled-apartheid government IMO. Scary $#!T. I hope it goes to the constitutional court because it is unconstitutional, especially with South Africa's constitution which is elevated as being the most liberal constitution in the world, if I'm not mistaken, (the problem is that a lot of stuff isn't enforced - but that's another can of worms altogether).
Ironically, most of the people in government who support the bill have widely known corruption scandals/suspicions surrounding them.
If I disappear off the face of UG soon, you'll know why.

Rogue penguins?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
nah. the penguins are such jackasses they're incapable of such things.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi