- I stop by once in a while to check the mailbox here, I figured this time I'd give a holla.
I'm still around - and I like answering questions about our products if you have any - and since I don't like getting banned = no links to products. I hope it's ok like this.

Kind regards.
Thomas.
Someone was asking around yesterday about a possible function on the Hall of Fame - is there a way to mute the dry signal entirely?
Is there a TC electronics thread? Users often make threads to discuss one particular brand and they've been done very well in the past. You'd have to be careful not to come off as advertising but it could help you to be able to check in and address any questions that have been brought up since your last visit.

Making a thread every time you pop in doesn't really seem productive. Either way we appreciate having you here though.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
That's a great idea. I'm sure you could PM a mod or something and get it OK'd. I don't see why it would be a problem. As tubetime said, there's all kinds of "ultimate XXXX brand amp" threads.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Thanks guys - That sounds like a great idea, I'll check with one of the mods if it's ok ..
Hey! This is probably a dumb question, but I'm having trouble saving presets to the bank mode on my ND-1. I'm trying to have one side for soft-clipping OD and one side for a boosting OD. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing on the Youtube video of this pedal that you can use bank mode to save two different kinds of overdrive (as opposed to the standard one OD, one Distortion), but I can't quite figure out how to configure it.

Thanks!
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Good question - You mean the NDR-1 Drive? It can store up to 18 presets. But that's not what you mean?
Hey, Thomas. I don't have any questions, I just wanted to express my love for the Hall of Fame. Absolutely superb pedal! Now I don't have to deal with my amplifier's sub-par reverb!
Quote by Thomas TC
Good question - You mean the NDR-1 Drive? It can store up to 18 presets. But that's not what you mean?

I do mean the NDR-1, yes. But I'm talking about the bank mode, where the OD and Disto switch act as an A preset and B preset switch. I would really like to have a nice overdrive and a boost in one of the bank presets, but I can't seem to figure out how to configure it that way.

Thanks!
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
Thanks baf250 - We're really proud of that little red devil

bAngiel01 - Use the Distortion section as booster? (turn the distortion all the way down and the volume up, to the desired level..) Might be an idea?